E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,299 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 760,925 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• I checked the other hosts in list. I don't think is need to fix all hosts. In Max list are 198 hosts. Many hosts ( cca. 98 ) are not updated

for two years already. Mainly Arabic , Russian , French and some Poland hosts ( which original language or subtitles ). For fix all hosts

it takes a lot of work and free times ( for our dev's , Max or Mario ). Also , many hosts are changed the domains , syntax and need

to be fixed as "new host". Some German , Balkans or anime hosts and some other works with JS security or recaptcha. Maybe is

better to remove some hosts which not work anymore than to have them on the list. Some hosts as dsda , fightvideo ( need subscription)

fili.cc ( some short videos) hd popcorns ( the site not works) or some Polish ( interia , kabarety, kreskowany) maybe are not so interest

because is nobody asked for fix. For some hosts need a VPN ( BBCplayer, itv.com and some Italian hosts ).

That is mostly my opinion.

• marcin1977

Someone has already asked for fix Alltube host on Zadmario gitlab. The only thing you can.... wait it for the fix.

Something about Dixmax host. Dixmax TV is stopped workong with date 31.12.20. Now will work only as app on Android TV

and Win 7 - 10/ Linux / Mac OS.

https://dixmax.cc/

Also one host ( Spanish) for which not need registration ( host plusdede) is changed url ( megadede.la) but still not work. The host ( in e2iplayer) will

ask you for registration, but now it is no longer necessary. Need to fix a whole host and also is not fixed already two years.

https://www.megadede.la/

• Hello,

I have 2 questions.

The update Menu doesn't work. Is it a way to fix that?

In music stream (mp3) with extplayer3, is it a way to activate "auto play" mp3 file in a directory ?

I need to select each mp3 file.

• For the update all types are selected and after an update all are cancelled.

with 8 key i see a play auto activation but it has no effect at the end of the mp3 file and the autoplay go to off.

Thanks for your help.

• If update doesn't work , may no new update. Did you have in settings " Auto check to plugin update" to "yes". What is your

repository owner ( Max or Zadmario )? About your music stream ( mp3) , in which folder you have saved your mp3 ?.

My mp3 are in music folder in path / media/ usb .

• @ Panda55 and Gollom122 ; Have you got preferred server as gitlab and owner as maxbambi

Update works fine now thanks.

paulee123456 : Try press the number 8 button on the list.

I do that but no effects, this activate the autoplay in extplayer3 but at the end of the mp3 file it disappears and doesn't play the others files.

Tested in "music mp3.ru".

• I have the max version but there are only italian host working. There is no working host for anime and cartoons. Thewatchcartoon isn't working since august. Do you have any host file for anime or watchcartoon?

• I have the max version but there are only italian host working. There is no working host for anime and cartoons. Thewatchcartoon isn't working since august. Do you have any host file for anime or watchcartoon?

Yep the anime is more or less redundant for English listeners.

You can use a recaptcha tool maybe to open some on you box. You will need to download the app to your phone or tablet. I think best is to use animesuge download anime eps u like, then ftp to your box. Hope that helps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!