E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,295 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 758,152 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• I don't know if you have installed TS-E2iPlayer for PY2 or for PY3. In your installation of e2iplayer missing module captcha > helper?

I don't know where is problem. Try to install again. My version ( Blindspot76 ) is installed from these site and all latest fixes are here.

https://github.com/Blindspot76/e2iPlayer

Ako ti je bitna verzija sa py3 instaliraj je ponovo. Ova moja verzija ima sve što trenutno radi , a i pomažem koderu sa nekim mojim fiksevima.

• hi all

can we have at some point on this forum some uptodate e2player ipk or dep file with a quick info about the new update rather than keep changing it direct in the libs or other file locations because sometimes it messes the whole plugin specially this one which is the most used plugin on enigma boxes. and i think with this it will stop a lots of unecessary threads that just keep piling up on here at the same time it will be a big help for a lots of guys that do want make a good use of the boxes.

thanks

• hi all

can we have at some point on this forum some uptodate e2player ipk or dep file with a quick info about the new update rather than keep changing it direct in the libs or other file locations because sometimes it messes the whole plugin specially this one which is the most used plugin on enigma boxes. and i think with this it will stop a lots of unecessary threads that just keep piling up on here at the same time it will be a big help for a lots of guys that do want make a good use of the boxes.

thanks

Totally agree.

I don't know which repo is the most up-to-date? Either zadmario or Webmedia1? maxbambi appears to have stopped updating.

https://gitlab.com/zadmario/e2…/-/tree/master/IPTVPlayer

https://github.com/Blindspot76/e2iPlayer

All changes should be made via commits or merge requests to one of these repos in my opinion.

I'm not sure if e2iplayer's update mechanism can pull updates via github rather than gitlab - anyone tried? It should be fairly easy to add new update sources and then there would be no need for downloading ipk (after first install) and no problem with mis-matching files.

• Different people have there versions, Mario or Webmedia1 for example, I would say, by looking at the updates on the repo's that Webmedia1 version would be the most up-to-date version and probably the 1 most people should go for.

Unless those still working on e2i all want to band together to support 1 version only, and why should they, people will just have to choose from what is available, to many people want everything done for them so they have to put no effort into anything, that is what started all the issues with SSS.

• Dear Gentlemen,

Panda555  Webmedia1  tomek6680

https://www10.swatchseries.ru/

or

https://swatchseries.is/

Its very powerfull host and huge library of Movies/TV Series supporting all qualities 360/480/720/1080P

I started compiling the file but I arrived to a dead end.

This host is special from the speed of the servers and supporting many subtitles, also better than GoWatchSeries which is already added but very low quality.

Best Regards,

• Different people have there versions, Mario or Webmedia1 for example, I would say, by looking at the updates on the repo's that Webmedia1 version would be the most up-to-date version and probably the 1 most people should go for.

Unless those still working on e2i all want to band together to support 1 version only, and why should they, people will just have to choose from what is available, to many people want everything done for them so they have to put no effort into anything, that is what started all the issues with SSS.

I get your point. I think most people who work on this, do it for themselves but publish for the benefit of other people. Ideally there would be lots of devs contributing, but how do you attract them? If much of it is broken, people are put off. If a new user has trouble getting it installed and working out where the latest versions of everything are - what hope of them transitioning to making contributions as a developer?

• hello,

since i update de last hostlosmovies and hostxxx py file i no longer have a picture next to the movies name in the list.

Does anyone know a solution?

(I no longer have the previous hostxxx py file)

Edited 4 times, last by humaxima ().

• My suggestion is if you can choose in between Blindspot76 ( Webmedia1) and Zadmario repo. Blindpot76 is based on Maxbambi repo.

It's not big difference between two repos. Example , in Mario repo some hosts or parsers aren't fixed as in Blindspot76 repo or vice - versa.

I noticed that in Blindspot76 repo is always added fixes from Mario and always is up - to - date. Auto update of plugin works only for

Mario repo ( gitlab repository owner as default due to SSS licence ). New fixes in Blindspot76 repo you can download from official site as ipk file

or copy / paste new fixes.

PS

Thanks Webmedia1 for latest fixes and all works well. Mario is fixed Filmpalast.to ( German host ).

ozone1864

Thank you for your suggestion. I think that is better www10.swatchseries.ru because have more choices for subtitles on various languages

( about 40 ) , but all depends if our coders want to add as new host.

• )

Blindpot76 is based on Maxbambi repo.   My repo is based on SSS's latest free release, and not on MaxBambi's version.

It's not big difference between two repos. This isn't true, the main difference is in the hungarian hosts, and in YouTube extras. It is also possible to upgrade in my version,

via the HU Installer host. (HU Telepítő)

• Hi Panda555 just seeing the site www10.swatchseries.ru so tried website and works but I dont have the py file in my host folder in the iptvplayer folder would it be possible for you to send the py file for that please .

• There is no py file, if you read the last sentence "but all depends if our coders want to add as new host."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!