E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,305 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765,021 times. The last Post () by bountyhunter21.

• Official Post

FYI not all PY3 images are equal. There are differences between the image teams. Dont ask me exactly what each team is doing as i just don't care.

i do not use any py3 image at all, and probably wont until there is actually a reason to do so.

Can we also keep this thread on topic i moved the new mod here:

• gowatchseries not working,still using old address gowatchseries .online,changed it to gowatchseries .live now working ,

only on xstreamcdn server and mixdrop.other servers vnode and server hd not working.

• @cannon29: You prefer not to use the latest version.

The host is working, and under Server HD, there are several selectable storage locations, most of which are working.

Due to many false positives and misleading comments, I'm considering unpublishing updates.

frank087234: The host requires medical registration, failing which it cannot be repaired.

• Don't do that, please. Your updates are very much appreciated.

• Webmedia1

I'm trying to understand what needs to be fixed in the Streamsb parser. Mario is always changed this parameter. I changed

"sources 41" to "sources 43" and now it shows the choice of the link , but with error ( see in attach ). Please can you try to fix.

I also added sbfast.com parser in my urlparser for Streamsb , but also not works , because then the link will work in

cinemalibero and fullmatchtv.com host. I also noticed that you fixed pandamovie in XXX host , but links still not works.

Thank you for your hard work.

return 'https://{0}/sources41/{1}/{2}'.format(urlparser.getDomain(baseUrl), c1, c3)

Watch Blood And Money 2020 iTALiAN Bluray 1080p

https://sbfast.com/e/ayxixf5wdjy7.html

• Its getting worse and worse in the UK as now forja.tn and momomesh.tv websites have gone and orangewatchseries and series9 and losmovies.click have all been blocked only ones working now for films and tv series is streamlord.com and ww1solarmovie.cr . it seems to be dying every week now which is such a shame as used it nearly every day :(

• Its getting worse and worse in the UK as now forja.tn and momomesh.tv websites have gone and orangewatchseries and series9 and losmovies.click have all been blocked only ones working now for films and tv series is streamlord.com and ww1solarmovie.cr . it seems to be dying every week now which is such a shame as used it nearly every day :(

forja.tn has website issues and momomesh.tv domain has expired, so nothing to do with e2i, orangewatch and series9 are working once you change them to the new domains, I am in the UK.

forja.tn has website issues and momomesh.tv domain has expired, so nothing to do with e2i, orangewatch and series9 are working once you change them to the new domains, I am in the UK.

Yes tried forja and momomesh on the web and realise that but for the new domains of orangewatchseries and series 9 and los movies it looks like im being blocked which has never happened before because tried with a borrowed vpn and was able to get on those sites on my pc .

• hello ,

not working for me . I have a pure2 6.5 and when i go on streamstat and play one item i have this answer : IFD PROTOCOL SOURCE.

how can i resolve ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!