E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,305 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765,398 times. The last Post () by bountyhunter21.

• Webmedia1

About gowatchseries host , I noticed that in your ipk version for this host is still an old domains ( gowatchseries.online ) and

also when I downloaded through Telepito , because host isn't working ( no items to display ). Please can you change the domain.

Our member stuso 147 is asked if you can add this host as new. This host ( thewatchseries ) used to be in Mario and Maxbambi

repo , but is deleted ( maybe before two years ) , because it was domain down and alternative has never been added.

This host it was also very popular.

• Sorry. Fixed that, ipk updated. It should work now.

• I have been checking online and found blue watchseries.to has changed domain to https://www.watchseries.cyou/ so can anyone make this work in the player it would be much appreciated ? thanks

Gowatchseries domain is gowatchseries.live, still. The host is working perfectly.

Yes that app is the orange icon seriesthewatch which is blocked by my BB but blue icon watchseries with the domain i put a link to is not blocked by my provider BB so was hoping if that would be possible to add.

• :goodpost1:

• i have the same issue.. how can we resolve?

• Use putty

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

then

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

stb reboot

will work 100%

• Sorry but i dont no how to do... is there a description step by step? i am not a programmer.. i only amateur, sorry :)

• khaled_k

tnx a lot ,but did you consider that installation must go into media/usb/openmultiboot/BH3.05(my current image/.....?

and consider as well that BlackHole 3.05 doesn't contain serviceapp (isn't listed in Menu)

Code
    or could work: cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall.py && wget http://www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io/ffinstall.py && python ffinstall.py

taken from : E2iPlayer (vline.pl) but don't know if this will go in above needed folder /openmultiboot/BH3.05

tnx for your kind help

VU+UNO 4K se running OpenAtv 7.3

Edited once, last by jolinuxsat ().

• connect to your stb ip address using an ssh app like putty then copy the commands below all together and paste then enter

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

now copy below command , the stb will reboot

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

now try use e2iplayer . all host will working right

PS if you got error while buffering change the active movie player to [external eplayer3 ] without buffering

• theis command to correct the path folder to run exteplayer3 including to gst without error code 127

• thank you for your help,

now i dont get the error.

put now i have this problems the Gstplayer:

6f6cae.jpg

and the Eplayer3:

6ba84fe74f9205166319ea59.jpg

the video goes on in the background but i cant use the remote control.

the circle on the left side move put nothing hppend.

on the Eplayer3 i jumps back to the menu. on the Gstplayer not.

I have set both players without buffering

i must take away the power from the stb to reboot.

• what image you run?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!