E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,294 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 755,728 times. The last Post () by harkan.

• Try this location:

Index of /

• thank you for the help. I downloaded and tested various Italian hosts, only one "high definition" works.. which I currently have

• For now, only the following links work: wikisport.click, techclips.net and assia25.org. This host changes domains quite often, so it is necessary to add them often and fix them in urlparser.

Is there any workaround for strims.top to enter into the Wimbledon "category" and see the links with the different courts?

• Good news,

Maxbambi has been online again since July 17th, 2023

https://gitlab.com/maxbambi/e2iplayer/tree/master

It isn't actually a good news...

I wanted to give an update to my decoder, that is still fixed with a distro with python2 (openatv 6.4) , while my kodi plugin works with python3.

But after update (openatv 7.3) I got some problems, perhaps because that wasn't a clean installation.

So I went back to my confort distro...

The good news is that I have seen that the structure of host files is quite identical, so the little update I made for raiplay host works in py2 and py3

1) I've noticed that an ipk of e2iplayer is (regularly?) updated in distro, but what is the origin?

2) has progress been made about integration of widevine and e2iplayer (or other players in enigma2)?

• Please how is it installed?

I can't see the links in the raiplay plugin

thank you

I'm referring to raiplay host in e2iplayer (my repo https://gitlab.com/maxbambi/e2iplayer/, but it hasn't updated for years ) and

to my raiplay plugin for kodi (https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video.raitv).

Obviously codes are different because they work with different libraries, but the strategy to read informations on raiplay.it is the same

• Thank you.

But I don't quite understand all this.

I use an ipk file that I have on the PC to install e2iplayer with the old raiplay host . With OpenATV 6.4, maxbambi repository

I watch almost all raiplay shows, except live shows

You can update something new

Thanks

• Maxbambi's new repo is now based on Mario's repo because of py3. Unfortunately, now you won't have Italian hosts like cb01, cb01.uno, cineblog01, guardaserie, cinemalibero in the host list like in his original repo two years ago. You still have these hosts in the Blindspot76 (Webmedia1) repo, but only for the py2 images.

Updated domain for cb01.uno host ( cb01.training ) only for py2 images who use Blindspot76 repo.

• Maxbambi's new repo is now based on Mario's repo because of py3. Unfortunately, now you won't have Italian hosts like cb01, cb01.uno, cineblog01, guardaserie, cinemalibero in the host list like in his original repo two years ago. You still have these hosts in the Blindspot76 (Webmedia1) repo, but only for the py2 images.

Updated domain for cb01.uno host ( cb01.training ) only for py2 images who use Blindspot76 repo.

on dm two, gp 4.2 image, there are movies, doesn't open the links crying face

• I added mixdroop.bz parser in urlparser for cinemalibero.cafe host , py2 images. Please test it , because my image is py3.

Maybe is possible that Maxbambi add some Italian host in his new repo who he had in old py2 version. Also it's pity that

streamsb isn't yet fixed by our dev's.

entered but it is not compatible, it deleted the app from the plugins. I entered the file I had before

Edited once, last by pianos5 ().

• Hi,

Does E2iPlayer have a Loop option? Loop One and Loop All to be used from playlists

loaded locally? Loop One is a great option just in case a stream disconnects so it

reconnects without jumping to the next entry in the playlist. Loop All is fine too if

needed.

Also, is there a way to make the window of this plugin much larger? It's very small,

difficult to see and read.

Thanks.

• To make it bigger you can change the settings for service icon size and number of rows as seen in the pic Ive made my own skin to make it look a lot neater aswell !

• Done. 135x135 Icons size looks bigger and works well.

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!