E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,362 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 783,083 times. The last Post () by hgw.

• Panda555 thank you very much mate.

We have some results this time :)

I installed the Mohamed os version,

Added basketball video host and replaced the url parser with your file.

So About NBA replays on basketball-videos that early kept telling me no valid links were found.

NOW the players 2 and 3 are working.

Player 1 (no ads) here I think are ok.ru links is telling me.

FF_ERROR: Server returned 400 Bad Request, code -808465656

The same error as full races for formula 1 when I select ok.ru.

And the ok.ru links are working because I also checked the respective websites from my PC.

They are up and running and you have options for even full HD for almost everything. And also no ads.

So I guess something needs to get fixed there.

BUT it's almost totally functional :)

I will try tomorrow to watch a full NBA replay game and to see if it's working smoothly even with the other links for the whole game.

Cheers.

• Yes, some links (No ads) work 'inside' the page and do not open like the ok.ru page. I will ask Mario if he can fix it. Can you give me those matches where the link doesn't work, so I can send it to him to check. Probably there are other categories as well. I'm glad you're satisfied because I requested this host for you and the rest of us who like to watch replays.

• Add New Host basketballvideo thnx @thorII (a1445e33) · Commits · MOHAMED OS / E2iPlayer · GitLab
    from: https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/118934-e2iplayer-iptv-player-discussion/?postID=796360#post796360
    gitlab.com

please use "like" button if you are satisfied thanks

firework.gif

• I have MOHAMED version.

Code
    Until yesterday RAI PLAY worked correctly - Last night I updated the plugin and Rai Play no longer works. Returns error message: host RAI Play play has crashed, make sure you are using the latest plugin version. Any ideas?
  • Panda555

good afternoon,

Well any link will do. They have the exact same behaviour, they seem to function the exact same way on both sites.

Both on basketballvideos and fullraces but i will attach 2 examples.

Players with ads they work but ok.ru links give the same error on both.

FF_ERROR: Server returned 400 Bad Request, code -808465656

And it is strange cause also the other links are emmbed the same way in their websites.

MOHAMED_OS

thanks mate quick and its working, i updated when i run the plugin and it works.

with the same partial problems as before but functional ;)

Just a question since i am doing a lot of testing, switching versions with the telnet command and modifying and replacing files and so i am not sure about everything and what actual setup is working :)

How can i totally remove the plugin so i can start fresh every time i test?

Because i can not see it in the plugin list installed, not even when i run opkg list_installed >> /tmp/list.txt,

its not there.

And an icon for basketball video host would be nice :)

THANK YOU ALL

and have a great day

Edit:

I watched a whole basteball game replay with player #2 and it worked perfectly the whole duration.

Also there is an icon on mohamed_os version.

• I have MOHAMED version.

Code
    Until yesterday RAI PLAY worked correctly - Last night I updated the plugin and Rai Play no longer works. Returns error message: host RAI Play play has crashed, make sure you are using the latest plugin version. Any ideas?

test now

please use "like" button if you are satisfied thanks

firework.gif

• bountyhunter21

If some of the links do not work, it can be for various reasons. It is important that any link works. Test in player these two videos if they work for you, because maybe the ok.ru link needs to be fixed. Let more of you test in general, so that you can share your experiences of what works and what doesn't. For now, Mario still hasn't added it as an update, only at Mohamed os.

Watch NASCAR Goodyear 400 Full Race Replay May 12, 2024

WRC 18.11.2021 Rally Monza Italy Full Race Replay

• Panda555

Yeah I know that some links May not work.

Especially older ones, or even new ones Because of course they get reported and deleted sometimes. It's normal and happen all the time.

But the links that I tested on the e2iplayer, all of them, from all the sources were fully alive and totally working on their websites Because I tested them from my PC.

But on the e2iplayer, the main (ok.ru links) didn't work and gave me the error that I wrote.

The other links from the different sources work just fine.

Now

Watch NASCAR Goodyear 400 Full Race Replay May 12, 2024

In their website from PC. All the links are working.

There are 3 options.

Player 1 (ok.ru)

Player 2

Player 3.

On the e2iplayer

Player 2, 3 are working. Player 1 ok.ru gives me the error that I mentioned.

Also

WRC 18.11.2021 Rally Monza Italy Full Race Replay

Well you chose a very old event. Not the best for testing I think.

And so here the way they used to publish, it's different from the most recent event format, witch is usually the three player options as above.

Here is only one option to watch, is an ok.ru link.

But they are alive and working on their website I checked from my computer.

And of course not working at all in e2iplayer (since they are only ok.ru links) and giving me the message no valid links available.

Different from the above error because I guess the format and the way they are listing it's totally different from what they are doing now.

And so e2iplayer cannot even read them as an option.

• Ok.ru link works, but obviously something needs to be fixed. This is about Player1 (No Ads) at NBA as you write. Other links Player 2 and 3 work in e2iplayer, but they come from the same nflinsider.net link. The same thing is for F1, Player1 is ok.ru , but Player2 and 3 it works in e2iplayer with filemoon.sx and wolfstream.tv link.

Смотрите видео "DAL@OKC" в ОК. Плеер Видео
    Видео "DAL@OKC" вы можете посмотреть в плеере ОК
    ok.ru

1722-1 - 16 May 2024

https://wolfstream.tv/embed-dae2khwbk55c.html

• So we both agree :)

Hopefully Mario or Mohamed or someone else can fix it so the thing will be complete...

Wait and see.

Thank you again

I sent a request to Mario that the Player1 (No Ads) ok.ru link is not working. He wrote that his link works with the attached dbg.log. That means it's up to you, maybe after copying the host, urlparser or who knows what else. Please attach the dbg.log here so I can send it to him.Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!