help with oscam

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,160 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• evening all... I until a few days ago was using cccam 2.3.0 but cant clear movies anymore so want to change to oscam but need help . I have a cccam cfg config with a few peers whats my easiest way to to update I seen the files I need with openvix ....do I need to delete my peers clines and start again or can it run alongside cccam cfg

• hi codar I got conversion tool but how do I get my peers into this how do u I paste from dcc into this as when I click open cc cam cfg it wont bring it up

• Just paste in your c/n//f lines into the top window of the tool, select your conversion file type (c/n lines = oscam.server. F/lines = oscam.user.
    Hit convert, copy the output generated from the bottom window and paste into the respective oscam file type on your receiver.

• hi all... this might be in wrong place but I had cccam clearing channels on server with dcc and cccam 2.3.0 .lost few channels so I downloaded oscam and files of a post yesterday on here and I have oscam showing on vuduo and can select between cccam and oscam however my peers got deleted in the process I was clearing movies with oscam but completely lost on set up .on my vuduo it asks for username and password etc is there a easy guide on configuring this as I'm lost I can work cccam lines no bother with dcc but oscam set up I cant seem to get it my image is openvix with 2.3.0 cam

• If I understood right, you have to do next:

Open Firefox or Google chrome and type in address line

IP adress of your receiver:port number

It's like 192.168.1.123:12000

And when opened new small window you have to type username and password.

That username and password and port number you can found in file named oscam.conf down near end of that file. That file you can open with Notepad or Wordpad.

It's look like that:

[webif]
    httpport = 12000
    httpuser = someusername
    httppwd = somepassword

You see that 3 things you have to read and remember for the future.

Poslato sa Huawei P8 lite

Edited once, last by radja ().

• ok gonna try to convert to oscam first I have downloaded oscam 11245 onto vuduo and oscam configs .my original dcc set up with cccam clients gets deleted when I do this how do I save my cccam cfg ? also am I right in saying my friends can keep cccam 2.3.0 on there boxes they dont need to do anything the problem is at server end on vuduo? ..so when I end up with oscam files sent to tuxbox I then try to add peers on oscam user = my friends c line but just there password and user which would be there cccam connection minus the dyndns bit.. am I right

• hi I'm still stuck I got my vuduo to read card got movies back but I cant share with my peers .I have a dyndns account and port open but not sure about oscam user set up can somebody help me as I'm lost

• please help I am using a vu duo on openvix I upgraded from cccam to oscam with help on the forum however I have got my box to read the card on movies but I am not sure how to configure oscam to share with my other boxes .I have a dyndns account which I used for years but I don't need to change anything there do my clients still connect with cccam on there boxes as normal ?? problem is I cantunderstand how u add users as I can only see one in my set up and what is a reader mean

• hi .please help I have a cccam set up with vuduo on openvix .my problem for last 3 days is I think my image is corrupt I have a few cams installed inc config for card and oscam ..my question is when I go to add users I cant see user then password bit ...its missing it only shows user so I'm confused also do u need a cccam cfg in dcc as its still there also my card was sharing no problem on dyndns so port is open does this need altered as when I revert to cccam 2.3,0 its still ok .I'm heading to work please help

• hi master g .sorry for being so silly I had a set up with cccam on a vuduo with clients on openvix so my cccam config is still there.. I have downloaded oscam into box but and put the files to tuxbox. however as my clients are cccam with a port opened do u need to do nothing with there boxes would my port on router still be open with oscam .I think my problem when I go to oscam user and oscam config and server I cant see user password bit I only have user because u put a post up of what I needed.is it best to install a new image and just download oscam only would this work with my clients or do I need to keep cccam 2.3.0 on my dcc I'm trying to find out my best way forward

• Official Post

On openvix image the oscam configs go in /etc/tuxbox/config folder..

You don`t need to do anything to your clients boxes..

For example your SERVER LISTEN PORT in CCcam.cfg was 12345.. Open oscam.conf and look for [cccam]. Change the port to port = 12345.

Code
    [cccam]
    port = 12345

How to create new users guide is linked above..

You don`t need to keep cccam 2.3.0 on the box. As long as you have backed up the CCcam.cfg you can safely remove it..

• ok done as above on my vuduo when I go to start csam it says no config files found please set up oscam first when I go into oscam config and check cccam it has my port as it is do I need to put my dyndns account in here anywhere

• ok done as above on my vuduo when I go to start ccam it says no config files found please set up oscam first when I go into oscam config and check cccam it has my port as it is do I need to put my dyndns account in here anywhere.. also I have 6 items in my tuxbox they are oscam conf ,also oscam dvbapi, oscam server ,oscam services ,oscamsvrid ,and oscam user is this right master g

• ok done as above on my vuduo when I go to start ccam it says no config files found please set up oscam first when I go into oscam config and check cccam it has my port as it is do I need to put my dyndns account in here anywhere.. also I have 6 items in my tuxbox they are oscam conf ,also oscam dvbapi, oscam server ,oscam services ,oscamsvrid ,and oscam user is this right master g

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!