help with oscam

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,154 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• master g.. ive reimaged my vu and and sent oscam confiq to etc tuxbox config .. I now need some help as cam is started but I cant view channels do I need to enter any details as I haven't added any peers when I click on oscam files I still cant get one that says user and password beneath one another on oscam user say my c line was c : something @dyndns.org 12000 peterpan peter 34245 does this go on one line under user

• master g.. ive reimaged my vu and and sent oscam confiq to etc tuxbox config .. I now need some help as cam is started but I cant view channels do I need to enter any details as I haven't added any peers when I click on oscam files I still cant get one that says user and password beneath one another on oscam user say my c line was c : something @dyndns.org 12000 peterpan peter 34245 does this go on one line under user

for someone to connect to your server, this config goes in oscam user, remember to restart cam after you edit or it wont take affect

[account]
    user = the username you gave to whome you are sharing
    pwd = password you gave to user
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 0
    preferlocalcards = 2
    cccignorereshare = 0

group 1 means its just your local card they connect to,

your cline goes in oscam server and looks like this

[reader]
    label = what ever you call the geezer
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    device = slytv.dyndns.org, 12345
    user = username
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 0
    group = 2 for example
    lb_weight = 100
    cccversion = 2.0.11
    cccmaxhops = 0
    cccmindown = 0

you need to copy and paste in each folder server and user study above examples and input your own details

• ok got a bit further ive got picture now on movies now for adding clients

- - - Updated - - -

the oscam info on vu duo is asking for a username httpuser and password ip address is showing as 127.0.0.1 and port is 16002 is this a good way of seeing if anybody is connected any ideas on passwords for this

• take it u can input a username and password ..ipaddress is ip address of vuduo or computer ...and port is that same as webif

- - - Updated - - -

hi licierva and master g ive tried to input a user but when I saved details my movies stopped and I had to move 0963 details back into config I'm really making a mess of this and then restarted cam and it came back on ..in the etc tuxbox then config that is where my oscam user is etc but I also can click on dvbapi and in here is another oscam user have I done this right and is the first one I see in that I put my peers details

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!