Oscam to Oscam local card sharing.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,721 times. The last Post () by sodium1.

• My current running set up is vu solo 2 and vu solo. I have 2 local cards in the solo 2 which runs Oscam with about ten servers/users. I am separately running CCcam on my solo with another 10 peers/clients, which I use 2 L lines from my solo 2 to make them show as my local cards using the 256 trick. I appear the be having issues with CCcam crashing, as old peers are refusing to remove me from their server, and it's causing problems. If I run Oscam on the solo as well as the solo 2, how can I make my cards appear as locals on my solo? I have been messing around with this for a while now, but I seem to be missing something... Can anyone help with this?

• I am confused here mate ... basically i have 2 boxes, i want to run oscam on both of them, but my 2 cards are in just one of them.
    Dont want to start giving out N lines...

Edited once, last by sodium1: I am having a wobble... ().

• My current running set up is vu solo 2 and vu solo. I have 2 local cards in the solo 2 which runs Oscam with about ten servers/users. I am separately running CCcam on my solo with another 10 peers/clients, which I use 2 L lines from my solo 2 to make them show as my local cards using the 256 trick. I appear the be having issues with CCcam crashing, as old peers are refusing to remove me from their server, and it's causing problems. If I run Oscam on the solo as well as the solo 2, how can I make my cards appear as locals on my solo? I have been messing around with this for a while now, but I seem to be missing something... Can anyone help with this?

If you use camd3 it will show 0 hops and no need for any 255 tricks, I use a PC server to supply all my box's this way.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!