change web info server name

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,051 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hello I would like to change the servername on 16001 not user and password the title is displayed when you try to log into it CCcam I would like it to be something else, surely its better if is something else I think it stands out to whats you doing on your server's. AND OSCAMS as WELL.. if our providers scan our ports they know the cams servers are running.

• well I want to get rid of the message CCam server = its advertising you doing card sharing

only takes sly to port scan you and they have you... especially if ccaminfo is displaying it shows everything what you doing busted. speciously when they know what the common port is used lol anybody with it open lol

common if you advertise it say welcome to cccam better it say faltytowers cam server

• Surely you only have your sharing port open, which you can choose as whatever you want. Port 16001, 8888, 21, 80, and whatever else you might use on your own network is in your network only, so long as you have only opened the sharing port on your router that you are using for sharing. The default sharing port is 12000 but most of us change this anyway to whatever we want. If you only have this port open on your router then you have nothing to worry about with other ports. If you do go opening up your ports on your router just because it is used internally, then you are asking for trouble, and I mean from hackers, not your provider.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!