Want to ask a few questions

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 580 times. The last Post () by moosic.

• Hello All, been a while since I last posted but have had my VU4K since they come out now and I'm still disappointed in alot of things, maybe I just don't know enough about these boxes. So I have a few questions I hope someone could help with.

I want to stream the latest movies, tv shows in english.
    I want to be able to watch itv player, bbc iplayer, ch4 etc.
    I want to watch the latest footy games, boxing, ppv somehow.
    Do the cams actually open anything.

Can anyone shed any light please or what exactly they use when they use the box for similar things.

I'm currently running the latest OpenATV image.

• maybe you can try with kodi ????????? but vuplus range is satellite box not streaming box if you have card you can exchange and get somes chanels ????????? bbc iplayer....ect in any smart tv is free but vuplus 4 k or not or any others sat enigma not streaming box you must o for iptv box but not als is free .

• Ok, thanks for the advice here.

Talking about Kodi, it is already installed on the backup image you made a while ago Master G, do I need to install any additional things to Kodi or is everything available as it already is?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!