Home share

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,047 times. The last Post () by judge46.

• Hi hope somebody maybe able to help me. Was sharing my sly (white) card with 2 amiko combo in other rooms same network .Have my card in Zgemma h2s running openatv and Cccam 2.3.0. Was working great until a few days ago when it stopped clearing any channels other than the Irish tv channels, only have the family pack. If I put the card into the sly +hd box is working in that ok on all channels. Have searched the forum but can't get it back working. Anybody that might be able to point me in the right direction please...

Thanks

• Thanks. Have installed oscam but still can't get it to read card at all now. Do you know which reader I should use for sly white card please and thanks. Totally lost at this stage..

Thanks

• take a look in oscam part of forum all info & configs needed are there
    also as you put card in original HD box you will need to pair it to an sd box for premium content

Thanks only have basic service family pack. Got it reading now had to change the Caid to match the card type. Now just need to sort out the home share..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!