something about ESPN - going blanc sometimes?

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,410 times. The last Post () by sync.

• hello
    we have troubles with espn sometimes on cs.
    i run *** uk on oscam and clients are on cccam.
    works perfect long time now.
    since a few days i notice that espn goes off sometimes, while every single channel works fine.
    espn is ok but when a good game is coming, it gives a blanc screen, and after the game it comes back?
    anybody having same problem?
    any infos about this?
    thanks a lot
    el pirate

forgot about the channel "body and balance", its my wife wants this channel, and its just coming a blanc screen. even its actually fta isn*t it?

• thanks m8, so this is for everybody?
    some games the just leave the screen blank because of transmission rights?
    if you have espn on your original ***box and card you have a black screen as well?
    what do you mean?
    thanks
    el pirate

• hi amigos.
    hope this not to worry.
    i was watching just the game manchester C. - porto on my dm800 espn hd. as a cccam client.
    my friend is on the same server but has no hd box he couldn`t watch it on his dm500 on espn normal.
    black screen.

espn hd ok but espn sd not? only on cccam?
    now the game is over and espn sd is back on again?
    why this?
    any explication?
    thanks
    el pirate

• thanks amigo, i think and hope your right.
    definitiv 7A ist not on my ecm whitelist, will add it now and we see.
    thanks anyway
    el pirate

• I've got 7A added to mine, upgraded recently to latest version of oscam and still went blank for the game last night
    There must be other issues apart from the whitelist

• hi m8, so what could this be?
    but the strange thing is, its working on espn HD - not on espn normal.
    anyway i put 7A on the list, and hope
    anybody has an idea what else could be the trouble? (maybe different cccam versions on my clientbox??)
    thanks
    el pirate

• I have had this also on a uk Sly card where ESPN HD scrambles but STD is fine, happended during a liverpool game the other week!, seems to be every 2 weeks or so i have to reboot the server or the channel is just scrambled! , its as if the SID changes and oscam doesnt know! , i am on an older oscam now so going to update to see what changes occur!

• RTE (irish card) if a champions league game is on and you have a sly uk card then the channel will go blank. Same happened years back when scottish games were on bbc scotland, you could see them with an irish card and not on the uk card.

Question is why would it happen on ESPN? this is a PPV channel surely this should not be happening, or wtf is the point paying for it if they blank certain games out? doesn't make sense at all.

Personally never seen this happen.

• thanks for replies
    hopefully somebody comes up with a propper info,

for somebody new on this thread, its about the game yesterday on espn. man c - porto
    its like i said, fine on espn hd, but on espn sd when the game starts, screen goes blanc. game is over on channel espn sd (normal) tv as normal, just comes back, without rebooting or anything.
    cannot be a broadcaasting right issue cause it was fine on espn hd.
    i have hd but a couple of friends have normal boxes so want to get it sorted.
    what could this be?
    i put 7A into the ecmwhitelist on my oscam server cfg, so we will see.
    but another one said he did allready, and there was a blanc screen again
    any body
    thanks
    el pirate

• just to confirm I was using OSCAM 1.20 #6504 and had 7A added to whitelist with a while
    #6504 is about a week old so it's fairly new

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!