0963 card stopped working - possible pairing issue?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 877 times. The last Post () by sep8001.

• Looking for a bit of advice. For a few years I've been running a cccam server (DM500C) sharing my 0963 card to me, my FIL and my BILs - a total of 4 clients. A few weeks ago I changed ISP from **y to another. I set up my new router to work with the DNS and for that evening (1st day of new ISP) everything worked fine.

Didn't watch TV for the rest of that week and my FIL mentioned that his TV stopped working 'earlier in the week'. I checked mine and that too was duff both showing as NOK on the E1 Dm500 server url:16001. Entitlement were until mid jan and both were showing as active clients.

I've then tried popping the card into a spare DM500s running C15.1d with a live feed from the satellite & using the cccam file from my server and the pay channels do not clear, but the FTA channels do. [incidentally entitlements have also since updated during the time the card has not cleared channels]

I've now replaced the image on the DM500s with the one found here: http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…-SlyUK-amp-Irish-Bouquets. Rescanned for channels and again I clear only FTA.
    Q1: Should this clear premium channels if I am just using the box as a standalone?

Otherwise I know that there seemed to be a reasonable number of people on here who needed to re-pair their cards. The card is registered against a HD box that I've not put back in since before they did all the pairing and I know re-pairing to that box is a no-no. I also have Thompson HD box that I bought a couple of years ago that has laid completely idle 'just in case'.
    Q2 Should I call up customer services and re-pair to the Thompson box or
    Q3 Buy myself a non hd box from ebay and then contact CS to match to that box?

Thanks in advance

• Well, after all that I've just gone back to the DM500s and it has started clearing non-FTA channels.

Thanks Codar. I'll keep hold of the Thompson just in case of problems in the future - In the meantime I'll try and figure out how to convert my cccam server to oscam from elsewhere on the forum!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!