IPTV World with VLC Player

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,660 times. The last Post () by pcd.

• Hi Pcd, i was hoping you could help me in setting up VLC so that i can use the "Play with Vlc" option on IPTV World, my box is a Vu Solo2 Blackhole, i appreciate any help/advice you can give, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry actually would anyone be able to tell me which receivers IPTVworld has been tested on? I am thinking about testing different receivers, but i'm curious to know which receiver has this been tested on and is known to be working?

I've tested this on Vu Solo2 with Blackhole and OpenPLI 4 but the streams still freeze after roughly 15-25 seconds every time no matter which stream..

I'd appreciate any advice, thanks!

IPTVworld.v.6.0

New version attached.

Setup vlc on computer for 'Play with vlc' option :

1. Download and install vlc 2.2.4 (.exe) from :-

http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/2.2.4/

2. Start vlc. Do :

Tools -> Preferences -> All -> Interface -> Main Interface -> Select 'Web'

3. Next do :

Main Interface -> Lua -> Insert Password "Admin" (without quotes "")

4. Select Save.

5. Select the Toggle button (see attached screenshot).

Regards, pcd.

• Thank you very much for taking the time to help us with that guide

Now when I play something it actually continues to play which is great!

I just have one question though - the only thing now is there seems to be a noticeable drop in quality now when playing with vlc - is there something I may need to tweak in vlc in order to get the best performance/quality?
    I have a very good internet connection with high speeds so it can't be that..

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!