Barry Allen DreamOS (mips + arm)

There are 217 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 72,867 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• Hi, I'm a Spanish user, I use Google translate for write sorry. I can't read or write German

First of all I wanted to thank the team that makes possible the development of the BarryAllen plugin. I have been using it for many years, already when I had Dreambox 7020 more than 10 years ago.

Now I have a new Dreambox One with oe2.6 and I have no problem installing BarryAllen 12.80 on my pendrive USB -> sda1, but I have problems mounting the USB for example in /media/usb When I get into FSTAB the usb like this:

/dev/disk/by-uuid/467ac077-f90b-4a4b-a86b-de7eea4898f3 /media/usb auto auto, nofail 0 0

BarryAllen disappears from the Dreambox One plugins, I can't run the BarryAllen 12.80

If in FSTAB I put the USB as:

/dev/disk/by-uuid/467ac077-f90b-4a4b-a86b-de7eea4898f3 /media/ba auto auto, nofail 0 0

BarryAllen 12.80 it runs and appears in the dreambox One plugins. I can run plugin.

Any directory that is mounted in FSTAB for my sda1 other than /media/ba, BarryAllen stops appearing.

Also, if I put it in FSTAB, I set the sda1 like this:

/dev/sda1 /media/usb auto defaults 0 0

My current FSTAB:

rootfs /rootfs rw,relatime 0 1
    proc /proc proc rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime 0 0
    sysfs /sys sysfs rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime 0 0
    devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620 0 0
    tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0
    tmpfs /run tmpfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,mode=755 0 0
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs rw,relatime 0 0
    tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755 0 0
    /dev/dreambox-data /data auto noauto,x-systemd.automount,nofail 0 0
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/467ac077-f90b-4a4b-a86b-de7eea4898f3 /media/ba auto auto,nofail 0 0

and by telnet def -h:

c740c5d.jpg

The files are really on my USB flash drive. When reboot Enigma2, starts from USB pendrive and BarryAllen appears to select from where to start

I have also tried different USB pendrive for install BarryAllen 12.80, and with all the same thing happens

When I mount in FSTAB:

/dev/disk/by-uuid/467ac077-f90b-4a4b-a86b-de7eea4898f3 /media/usb auto auto, nofail 0 0

BarryAllen files put files in /media/usb without me copying or moving the files.

In root of Dreambox One there is a Symlink that puts this: ba> /media/ba

In directory /media/ba there is a Symlink that says: ba> /media/usb No more files from BarryAllen

In /media/usb there is Symlink that puts this: bin> /media/ba/arm64 In /media/usb now the directory contain all files from BarryAllen

In /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions there are symlink: BarryAllen> /media/ba/BarryAllen

Could it be that the symlink did not point correctly to the binary path? BarryAllen disapear from Plugins and not see and canot run

If I correct

In /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions there are symlink: BarryAllen> /media/ba/BarryAllen

to symlink: BarryAllen> /media/usb/BarryAllen

Logo of BarryAllen appears in plugins, but don't run or execute

Anyone have any idea what happens? or how to fix the assembly of sda1 in /media/usb and make BarryAllen work?

I desired Mount sda1 in: /media/usb or /media/usb-ba, but when I mount the sda1 BarryAllen disappear

Thanks for the support.

• Official Post

Short explained you cant mout your BarryAllen USB Drive as /media/HDD

So you need another USB device to mount as /media/hdd

You can install BarryAllen on SDcard and then use your USB Device as HDD

• Short explained you cant mout your BarryAllen USB Drive as /media/HDD

So you need another USB device to mount as /media/hdd

You can install BarryAllen on SDcard and then use your USB Device as HDD

Your answer does not match my question.

I ask why sda1 with BarryAllen cannot be mounted in /media/usb or another directory,

I know that I can use 2 pendrive, one for BarryAllen as /media/ba and another pendrive as /media/usb or /media/hdd.

sda1 with the directory /ba can be mounted as: /media/usb or /media/usb-ba? If the answer is NO, explain why!

I am a professional computer technician and I like to understand the reasoning of the problems or questions.

THX seagen

• is this plugin suitable for Dreambox openPLi 7.2 Star ? I am trying desperately to install it and am hit with this message ?

Code…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

root@dm900:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install *.ipk

Collected errors:

* Solver encountered 1 problem(s):

* Problem 1/1:

* - nothing provides dreambox-secondstage needed by enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen-11.93.all

* Solution 1:

* - do not ask to install enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen-11.93.all

root@dm900:/var/volatile/tmp#

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• #

Hello

I'm trying to install Barry Allen on my DM900UHD-4K OE2.5 Box, but I'm not successful.

1) Plugin, placed in /tmp (attrib: 755):

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.82_all.deb

2) Error-1:

root @ dm900: ~ # dpkg --install * .deb

dpkg: * .deb error handling file (--install):

unable to access archive: no file or directory

Errors were encountered during processing: * .deb

3) Error-2:

root @ dm900: ~ # dpkg -i --force-overwrite /tmp/*.deb

(Reading currently installed database files and directories ... 13274.)

Preparing to unzip ... / enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.82_all.deb ...

================================================== == ===============

>>> Installing Barry Allen on the dm900 <<<

================================================== == ===============

Barry Allen stops the automount and restarts after installation to recover it

movie directory found on Barry Allen device - will not be installed, sorry

disconnect the device with films and try again with the device only

attached where Barry Allen is to settle!

dpkg: error handling file /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.82_

ll.deb (--install):

subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1 Errors were encountered during processing:

/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.82_all.deb

#

I need help.

Thanks.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• BA will not install on a open firmware you waste your time no go

BA will install only CVS image the like satlodge image and dreamelite

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Hello everyone

i put original unstable image on original dm900

I can't install barryallen 12.82

The procedure I do it way

I formatted 16gb usb fat32 I put it in the decoder, I do mount manual usb "media / usb then save.

apt-get update

dpkg -i /home/.....deb

Barry Allen stops automount, reboot after installation to get it back

Barry Allen will be on device / dev / sda!

Partitioning Barry Allen device / dev / sda ...

Formatting Barry Allen device / dev / sda1 with ext4 Filesystem ...

Unpacking enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (12.82) over (12.82) ...

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen depends on tar; However:

Package tar is not installed.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen depends on pigz; However:

Package pigz is not installed.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen depends on xz; However:

Package xz is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (--install):

dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Errors were encountered while processing:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen

Then I noticed another thing does not even make me online updates.

• Official Post

Then I noticed another thing does not even make me online updates.

The barryallen plugin requires dependencies tar, pigz and xz that can`t be downloaded from your current image feed.

Solution is find and install these dependencies manually, or try a recent DreamOS image that has them available in its download feed.

• In effetti, ho detto di seguito che non mi aggiorna online.!

Cosa devo fare per aggiornare online, quindi scarico automaticamente anche le dipendenze.

:english only1:

Quote from Translate

In fact, I said below that it doesn't update me online.!

What should I do to update online, so I automatically download the dependencies too.

• Official Post

Dont install with dpkg use the software manager to install all files for DreamOS.

If you use the software manager dependecy files if they excist will automatic be downloaded and installed.

• I managed to install the dependencies, therefore I was able to install Barry Allen too

But I don't see it on plugins, but I see it when I resboot the decoder.

With installation of the gutemine from now on and can I always update my decoder online?

Gutemine is an enigma2 plugin only for dreamboxes, or also for other decoders, even with different architectures.

Thanks master, amiral, seagen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!