Barry Allen DreamOS (mips + arm)

There are 217 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 73,190 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• Ok, removing the feed dependency is still kid's stuff. There was also a patched version in which the upper limit for BA devices was changed. This meant that you could kill your HDD with all your films, which is where the fun ends for me. Nevertheless, it should be noted in any case that the plug-in manufacturer alone determines what other users are allowed to change in his plug-ins and what not. What would it be like if you had put many hours of work into a plug-in and someone else simply changed something in your plug-in to their heart's content? Would you then continue to support YOUR plugin? Plug-ins for enigma2 that are offered for download on various boards are not at the same time declared fair game. In the end, plugin development will lead to the publication of only fully compiled plugins where no one can wildly change anything in them. Then, of course, the fairy tale of closed source is told again, which is actually just additional protection of intellectual property.

So, now back to the installation problem :winking face: .

• This meant that you could kill your HDD with all your films, which is where the fun ends for me. Nevertheless, it should be noted in any case that the plug-in manufacturer alone determines what other users are allowed to change in his plug-ins and what not.

:rolling on the floor laughing: :rolling on the floor laughing: :rolling on the floor laughing:

are you sure that you are writing 100%? what nonsense .. if you carefully studied how it is written there, you would not write nonsense here..as they say-"the ravings of a gray mare during estrus" your films will not be touched unambiguously and no one will erase them except you, nor any profiled plug-in barry Allen, I will throw off one line of edits to you and if you understand, then tell me how the plugin will rub the entire disk during installation when it was deliberately misused the allotted area on this disk is not more than 40 gig.

tested personally by repeated stops as an image from different dream os teams there and barry allen himself on ssd

P.S. yes, and in fact I don't care what glutamine will do there, my point of view on this whole situation regarding its sudden renewed support for OE-2,5 has been expressed. Moreover, I remember how he stated that he would no longer support OE-2.5 programmatically.. and what happened here ? a man doesn't keep his word...

• I'm not going to discuss any longer here what changes in his plug-ins do or don't do. The fact is, you are not allowed to change anything in other people's plug-ins without the permission of the plug-in creator, unless he officially agrees to it. The fact that you still have to discuss this further is bad enough, and I am far from being a best friend of mine.

I have now finished with the topic ... and if you have nothing helpful to contribute further to solving auston installation problem, just stay away. He's probably already gone elsewhere for help anyway, with so many helpful posts from you.

• I have now finished with the topic ... and if you have nothing helpful to contribute further to solving auston installation problem, just stay away. He's probably already gone elsewhere for help anyway, with so many helpful posts from you.

:rolling on the floor laughing: :rolling on the floor laughing: :rolling on the floor laughing: Let him write a slur on me to the UN for the protection of human rights.. so and so violated the inviolability of his mistakes

• I'm not going to discuss any longer here what changes in his plug-ins do or don't do.

P.S. and one question to you "the genius of thought and pen"..why is glutamine banned on such n forum dreams OS- dreambox.de ,Merlin, NN2, GP, DE - banned for life ? :winking face:

• I at least tried to explain to the user that he can reinstall the original BA if he also installs the gutemine feed. It was not clear from his error message which dependency was really missing.

you are far from giving the right advice..the plugin is not installed for one reason -see the screenshot -how you repackage its installation package and delete what you highlighted in red, the plugin will install immediately - this is its original version 12.91.

lib systemd 0 (>= 230), tar, gz, xz and these dependencies are installed on any feed or are already pre-installed by software writers in images..

• mic71

Which version of BA exactly did the user want to install? As I said, you can't really tell much from his short error message. If he wanted to install a patched version without the dependency gutemine Feed, then something else is missing. It says in the error message that BA could not be installed because of a missing dependency. Now you can guess which dependency was missing, or why the dependency was not automatically installed. Maybe just apt-get -f install would have helped him to install this dependency :winking face:.

• these 2 pictures are proof that the barrier and gourmet work

in dreambox 900 and 920

I just gave it to you to see

Plus, I'll give you another post below, read it, see the pictures

bu 2 resim bariyelen ve gueme nin çalıştığının kanıtı

drembox 900 ve 920 de

sadece görün diye verdim

artı olarak aşağıya bır yazı daha verecem okuyun resimleri görün

• The problem you are experiencing now in all 2.5 images of dreambox is without installing ci plus and ci pin.

You get the run error of ci plus plus modules

ci plus pin and ci plus plugins

but only

when you install guteme you can use

be careful when you install guteme you can install it and use it

any person is set up the same way in dreamelit or ozoon or merlin or gemini images without error

you need to install auto pin and ci plus plus

ci plus plus module users beware

or?

you cannot use the ci plus plus modules you have

dreambox 900 and dreambox 920 users read and pay attention to my article

with this

I know you did wrong actions including dreambox two

in the images on the dreambox two device I left

I installed ci pin and ci plus plus, even though I tried, they went and used the empty images and you deleted or deleted the personalized images I gave them.

Since dreambox two came out, there is no problem with ci plus haze modules.

I do not write their names in turkey, there were no problems, including 2 publishers who gave 2 original module memberships.

take this information into account, it is of primary importance

Friends in Turkey should read this article very well.

If I don't give this information, you will still find it 5 years later.

be careful dreambox 900 it's been 6 years I bought it

Or you will be surprised by my articles when you read this information in dreambox lovers.

You are asking for the pwr recording command, including now, the pwr command is the same in all dreambox 4k, this has been proven by my tests

if the included pwr does not work in the universal image, issue the pwr command

best regards to you all

dreambox bütün 2.5 imajlarda şuan yaşadığınız sorun cı plus ve cı pin yüklemeden

cı artı plus modüllerin çalıştırma hatasını alıyorsunuz

cı artı pin ve cı plus eklentilerini

ancak sadece

guteme yüklediğinizde kullanabilirsiniz

dikkat edin guteme yüklediğinizde kurabilir kullana bilirsiniz

her hangi bir kişi dreamelit veya ozoon veya merlin veya gemini imajlarda aynı şekilde kurulmaktadır hatasız olarak

auto pin ve cı artı plus yüklemeniz gereklidir

cı artı plus modül kullanıcıları dikka edin

yoksa

elinizde olan cı artı plus modüllerini kullanamazsınız

dreambox 900 ve dreambox 920 kullanıcıları yazımı okuyun ve dikket edin yazıma

bununla birlikte

dreambox two dahil yanlış işlemler yaptığınızı biliyorum

benim bıraktığım dreambox two cıhaz üzerindeki imajlarda

cı pin ve cı artı plus yükledim calıştırdığım halde gidip boş imajları kullandılar ve verdiğim yaptığım kişiye özel imajları sildiniz veya sildiler

dreambox two çıktığından beri cı artı pus modüllerde hiç bir sorun yoktur

türkiyede ismini yazmıyorum 2 orjinal modül üyelik veren 2 adet yayıncıda dahil sorun yaşanmamıştır

bu bilgileri dikkate alın 1 ci derecede önemlidir

bu yazımı türkiyedeki arkadaşlar çok iyi okusun

eyer bu bilgileri ben vermezsem daha hala 5 yıl sonra ancak bulacaksınız

dikkat edin dreambox 900 6 yıl oldu benim aldığım

veyahut bu bilgileri dreambox seven de okuduğunuzda yazılarımı şaşıracaksınız

daha şuan dahil pwr kayıt komutunu soruyorsunuz bütün dreambox 4k larda pwr komutu aynıdır bu benim testlerimle kanıtlanmıştır

üniversal imajda dahil pwr çalışmazsa pwr komutunu verin

hepinize saygılarımla

• AutoPin plugin instead of Pineas, which can be installed without a gutemines feed ????

there is no faith in this person as well as in his feed .. tomorrow the urine will hit him in the head and he will turn it off and then what to do? there is no trust in him anymore , that's why they banned him on all forums, his place is on boxpirats.. let him promote his innovations there..

• Nonsense. gutemine pulled the plug on AutoPin, but left us Pineas as a farewell gift, which is not like him at all. But people here prefer to fiddle with his plugins instead of consistently saying that we mistrust gutemine and no longer install any plug-ins from him. The mistrust can't be big enough yet ...

Pineas.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!