Best way to set up Wetek Play for multi satellite use?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 803 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi guys!

I recently got a Wetek play with the dual tuner setup and it came with android.

I decided though Android was a nice touch, I wanted to use the Satellite feature to watch TV from both 28.2E and 19.2E meaning Android was not the right platform for me unless I went IPTV, but thats not what I want.

Knowing about Enigma and Openelec + TVheadend I went on a mission to set up TVheadend first, and found that I cannot for the life of me get the correct channels to show for 19.2e.

It was firstly refusing to scan (Misaligned dish, sorted perfect now 80%+ signal even in bad weather), and now that it is doing so, It is not picking up half of the channels I wish to receive, such as the HD+ Bouquet, ARD Digital, Sly DE and so on. I only seem to pick up spanish bouquets and Canal France/Netherlands (I think?). (Before anyone says anything, yes I know they are Encrypted, but I do not even have a bouquet to make a channel list. They are not being scanned in a set list).

On 28.2e, no problems, All sky bouquets picked up and my region selected, perfect.

I also managed to set up OSCAM with a European C/N line and it is a little hit and miss? Sometimes it's perfect, sometimes it is glitchy or refusing to find ECMS meaning no tv :( (Tried multiple lines from multiple sources just to test)....

I managed to find a preset list of 19.2e bouquets someone had compiled and they worked perfectly, Showed in kodi alongside the 28.2e list and was good, but now kodi keeps locking up completely and oscam is still freezing. Even though tvheadend is hosted on the same box the time taken to channel hop or even start tv from the menu is longer than expected, is there anything I can do about that too? (Timeshifting enabled on sd card doesnt help but disabling/rebooting made no difference)

• i use LIBREELEC for all my USAGE on WETEKPLAY no issues at all :)

i use the E2 via Msd card to only grab a updated E2 channel lsit to convert to TVHeadend or VDR
    theres apps and gyuids posted ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!