Edit hdmi-cec settings from command line?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,077 times. The last Post () by RobertF.

• You can edit the remote commands via the keymap.xml file located in usr/share/enigma2 (if this helps) on your os-mini.
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    The os-mini normally comes with a universal remote, easily setup to control your tv's functions as well as your stb but you need to select the remote function via the keys on top row (tv/stb/vcr/dvd)

• I am trying to debug a problem I am having with HDMI-CEC functionality on the OS Mini (OpenATV 5.1).

Basically none of the settings in the HDMI-CEC Setup menu are working to wake the Edision when the LG TV is powered on. I have found one that works which is setting the Wakeup Signal to be 'Any activity' but that overdoes it and turns the box on whilst the TV is off

I subsequently found this to be because of the constant HDMI CEC vendor broadcast from the TV every 10 seconds even when in standby.

I need to locate the source file for /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/HdmiCec.pyo.

As I understand it I might be able to get this if I 'opkg install enigma2-src' however this seems a little overkill for viewing and maybe editing 1 file.

Is the source file (HDMICec.py) available separately? Not sure if the general enigma2 one will match the OpenATV 5.1 file currently compiled on this factory fresh system?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!