Oscam Freezing, Tried many things but no clue

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,771 times. The last Post () by xxbeefydjxx.

• So I have had my Wetek Play on OpenATV for a few weeks now, and run OSCAM 10943 as this is the latest I could find on this forum, the 11xxx builds don't seem to work for me :/

Before we begin, I want to make it clear I do not use, nor condone payservers.

I have a line as part of a small group of hobbyists much like those on Linuxsat that often scour the sats to see what goodies we find.

Scenario:

I have my Wetek set up so that there is 2 dishes attached, one for 28.2E Sly, and one for 19.2E ASTRA.

I want to watch Sly UK, and then on 19.2 I want to be able to receive Sly DE, HD+, MTV Networks, and more.

I have managed to get oscam to register the line properly now, whereas before it kept disconnecting with a generic "error" and throwing random numbers of cards into play, Strange, I know!

Only downside is that Sly UK, and DE are freezing for anywhere from a couple of seconds to minutes on end and are totally unwatchable, and the only smooth channel I have managed to receive is Deluxe Music HD on HD+, no freezing at all, however the rest of the HD+ package is unviewable.

I have tried multiple different settings on the OSCAM server, DVBAPI, even changed line settings and nothing is solid enough to view. I know it is not the line or my card because I can use both on my friends VU+ clone I set up for them and that does not freeze at all.

Here is a quick snippet of the log, Showing attempts at SlyUK, DE, and HD+

Here is my OSCAM.conf

Here is the OSCAM.reader

Any other files can be added as requested, And any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks guys!

• Youre right about syntax. and dvbapi mode must set to "try caids one by one"

Ahh, I had it set to try all at once when I tried the Syntax last, Will report back once I have tried this.

You don`t need most of those values on the reader. Set it like this:

Code
    [reader]
    label = Groupcam
    protocol = cccam
    device = (Omitted) :P
    user = (Omitted) :P
    password = (Omitted) :P
    group = 1

Will do. I usually just use the Web server to set hence the jargon included too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh, I had it set to try all at once when I tried the Syntax last, Will report back once I have tried this.

Will do. I usually just use the Web server to set hence the jargon included too.

Okay. Tried Syntaxes as shown:

P: 1843:000000
    P: 098C:000000
    p: 0963:000000

Tried with DVBAPI set to "Try all CAIDS one by one". No luck, Still freezing except on HD+, Still getting "Not found" or "Rejected".

Also tried with a slimmed down Reader setting of just oscam and my user/pass and no change at all. All it did was remove it from the Web reader listing so I couldn't edit it online, only from the file.

Latency shows naywhere from 2ms up to 3000ms when watching HD+ which then results in timeout/freezing. No ecm is good at 3 seconds lol

• good morning do you have astra 19.2 est ? if yes you can try my card rom 1810 MV SP , is only 3 friends connected , aslo do you have hdd or usb connected ? clean the crash if you have somes or old backup

I have 19.2E and 28.2 set up as per the Bouquets I posted here earlier this week. Please PM me if you want to discuss further.

I only have the Micro SD the ATV image is on for the wetek. Nothing other than that satellites and my amplifier are plugged in, Running off wifi as LAN crashes the box

- - - Updated - - -

Okay update: In an attempt to fix the cam I updated it to 11xxx, and it has since solved the issue.

Thanks everyone

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!