Saorsat on 9e

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 847 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I see the Ka Band LNBs are coming on the market and was considering trying one out. Can I merge the Ka and Ku and feed signal through my existing cable to my Openbox S10 (80cm motorised dish, universal lnb). Any help appreciated.

• My understanding is that only one lnb can be active at once(master + slave) on the same cable,otherwise use a diseqc switch (A-B ),
    but I´m not sure if the switch would hamper the voltage needed to run the motor ...as it has always been recommended to run a cable directly from lnb (via potional motor ) to the box without any extra connections..
    you could always fit a dedicated fixed dish/lnb for saorsat then diseqc both cables,,but as I wrote, not sure if enough power supply would get to the motor..

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!