0963 card entitlements not updated

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,769 times. The last Post () by Burning-Broad.

• I'm running a DM500 Oscam server that has always updated fine. Every month I leave the receiver switched on for a couple of days to catch the EMM then put it back into standby. I did this a couple of weeks ago then yesterday noticed some channels where not opening. Checked the entitlements and 5 ran out on 11/01/2017 with the rest due to go on the 19th.

I've left the DM500 switched on overnight again, turned on AU from clients and tried changing the PIN and its still not updated. When I did the PIN change it wrote the EMM to the card fine so I'm out of ideas.

• I've been on live chat and got the card updated to March but now even less channels are clearing and I'm getting: classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

Its paired to an Amstrad 780 and the card hasn't been in the original receiver for years. I've tried re-pairing online but it's asking for an 11 digit serial number and the box has only got 10. When I add a random letter on the end it gives an error 'The version number and serial dont match'.

• I've changed absolutely nothing mate.

Come to think of it, my DM500 went tits up at the beginning of December and I put my backup image on a spare that I keep. Thats the only thing, no settings or configs have been touched.

Edit: In the last 2 hours 10 more EMMs have been written to the card and its now saying

classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card appears in error
    classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired

- - - Updated - - -

Phewww!!! All sorted :)

Paired the card to an SD box, online pairing worked first time. Put boxkey in Oscam and all channels are back.

No idea why it stopped updating or why the online pairing took a dislike to the box. Very strange.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!