tv vlaanderen and canal digitaal problem

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,482 times. The last Post () by thijss.

• Hallo,i have a vu+solo2 and also have two nagra cards for tv vlaanderen and canal digitaal.Is there any possibility that can play to my vu?Thnaks.

• they work fine on Vu+ with the emulator Oscam install that first and we can take you through some configs of setting up the readers
    Cccam would be easier to set up but that is hit and miss with latest updates of the m7 group

• i see that you didn't make an introduction yet on the forum http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php/2-Introductions
    Goto your ect /tuxbox /config folder/ oscam,server file and edit in this reader
    [reader]
    label = canaldigitaal
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci1
    services =
    caid = 0100
    boxkey =
    ecmwhitelist = 64
    detect = cd
    mhz = 450
    cardmhz = 2700
    ident = 0100:00006A
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2,0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    auprovid = 00006A
    ratelimitecm = 4
    ratelimittime = 9000
    ecmunique = 1
    srvidholdtime = 2000

if you have the Motorstvhd+mezzohd channels in your subcription then contact me by pm. this reader is setup for topslot and device = /dev/sci0 would be bottom on my Vu's tv vlaanderen would be the same only ident = 0100:00006A would change to ident = 0100:00006c and auprovid = 00006A to
    auprovid = 00006c not sure how much you know of setting up sofare and what image you use.

Edited once, last by thijss ().

• Ok with the indroduce.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the blackhole 3.0.2.J,enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.3_mips32el.ipk,enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9705_blackhole_all.ipk .

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that this is what i must do
    74d3ef0.jpg

• If you want to use both cards at the same time, your oscam.server will have to include two reader entries, something like:

I have a TV-Vlaanderen card running in the lower configuration.
    The upper configuration is a merge from what I had on my previous box, it's still a work in progress and I have to check if it works with more than one channel at a time.

• did you try running your dutch card after rebooting your box when changed your oscam.server file ?
    When i have some more time i will get a full config setup for cd+ttv if masterg doesn't have one before me but busy at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to use both cards at the same time, your oscam.server will have to include two reader entries, something like:

I have a TV-Vlaanderen card running in the lower configuration.
    The upper configuration is a merge from what I had on my previous box, it's still a work in progress and I have to check if it works with more than one channel at a time.

you will have to assign a caid and provider id in the readers plus m7 group have the 4sid block on their cards wich in basic means that you can only maximum open 4 channels at the one time if you open more your card will kind of lock for a while and glitch and freeze thats why you have to add
    ratelimitecm = 4
    ratelimittime = 9000
    ecmunique = 1
    srvidholdtime = 2000

• To avoid any mistakes,i don't have any server.I only want to have both cards in one receiver.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!