no cfg found in cccam inlatest firmware

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,324 times. The last Post () by alibaba1802.

• i have just installed latest firmware for the openbox s9 from this site i have lost all services you cannot downgrade to old firmware hen you try to load cccam cfg file back in which i used for quite some time now what i get is no cfg found i am not a newby on this box but when you cannot even downgrade to old firmware its a nightmare any one out ther can point me in the wright direction please

• i have just installed latest firmware for the openbox s9 from this site i have lost all services you cannot downgrade to old firmware hen you try to load cccam cfg file back in which i used for quite some time now what i get is no cfg found i am not a newby on this box but when you cannot even downgrade to old firmware its a nightmare any one out ther can point me in the wright direction please

If you dont make a backup (file backup or dump (select cccam.cfg) there is no possible to restore.

• The latest firmware does not have the ability to download the cfg file due to avatar cam being a part of it. apparantly there is some payserver info in the config for avatar in the cfg. file so download woz disabled. you can manually input the cline see changelog foe firmware....
    release date: 15 feb 2012
    SoftCAM: CCcam, MGcamd, NewCAMD, TwinProtocol, AvatarCAM
    CCcam.cfg DUMP not possible
    new features in CCcam.cfg
    CCcam client identifies itself as version " 2.1.4"

• Dont use the latest.
    Use latest AnonymouSX.
    Some firmwares have no option for backup CCcam.cfg.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!