Tivusat box replaced old humax box for hotbird 13 east

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,380 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• As title says bought tivusat box for my auntie to replace her old humax free to air receiver about 18 years old. It all works well almost noticed some of the channels don't clear says weak signal the frequencies are DPS s 8 I think do I need new lnb and if so what do you recommend. Also as old box had rf in and out she could watch Italian channel on another tv in another room what would I need an rf modulator please advise ??

Apologies if I lost d in wrong area of forum
    Regards
    Carmine

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

• Changed lnb I now get those missing HD channels but with rf modulator not so much luck below is written how I have set up for extra tv to get Italian and UK channels

So I have aerial from outside coming into Lowry 2 way aerial amplifier. Then I have aerial from conservatory that goes into rf modulator. Then from modulator an rf lead goes to 2 way booster then other lead from booster goes to main tv and scart from tivusat that goes to modulator what am I doing wrong lol ?

What ever channel I choose it looks like its tuning then doesn't what the hell lol ???

Please someone on this great forum help.

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!