KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 366,498 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Hi pcd, i can confirm that 1080p was working fine until a couple of days ago ( i was using it daily) almost all dandymedia addons installed from the dandymedia repo used to work fine (except for jafma and one or two other addons), but now all of a sudden i am getting the JSON error on all of them, can it be related to the recent update 07.07.17?

Please check if it works after today's update.

• Hi pcd, thanks for d update that's great !! have tested all good ones and can confirm these are working fine now : watchepisode, tvtimes, filmemporium, toptvshows, moviemadness, onestopfilms, 1080pmovies, openloadmovies, hevcvideoclub, myvidlinks, seriesaddicts, movieaddictz, safehouse and dandymedia.

These are the ones which are not working, but could be due to some missing scripts, i have to check :

moviemagic, fineanddandy, jafma, uwatchfree, solarmovie, inthemovies, filmcube, movieecho.

Thanks again.

• Hi Pcd, thanks very much for the Gooddrama plugin. Tested for a number of days now, confirm the Hongkong is not working for both movies & shows.

Best Regards

Any items in Gooddrama working ?

Hi Pcd, only the Korea and Chinese are working, but seldom watch these channels. Mostly watch the Hong Kong ones. If it’s possible to make the Hong Kong channels working, it will be awesome. Thanks very much

• Hi I have a strange problem with EXODUS 3.1,1,5 plugin, I can navigate to the TV show that I want but will not play,. But when I pick anything from the KidiLite Official Respositorie it opens and play fine.. I am running a Gigablue 800UE with Openrsi image. Is it something in the Exodus Setup that I should change.

• Hi I have a strange problem with EXODUS 3.1,1,5 plugin, I can navigate to the TV show that I want but will not play,. But when I pick anything from the KidiLite Official Respositorie it opens and play fine.. I am running a Gigablue 800UE with Openrsi image. Is it something in the Exodus Setup that I should change.

are you getting error messages when trying to play?

• Hi, I am looking for a video pluging with cartoon in English for children. There is a long time I do not see any of that.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks to everybody for the excellent job you are doing.

• Hi,

i am getting this error when i try to play any movie from the 1080p addon recently uploaded by Nitro123 in the addons thread :

any clue what might be the issue ?

Thanks

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/default.py', '3', '?plugin://plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.filmapik.tv%2Fokja%2Fplay&mode=100&name=%5BB%5D%5BCOLOR+white%5DOkja+%282017%29%5B%2FCOLOR%5D%5B%2FB%5D&iconimage=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmdb.org%2Ft%2Fp%2Fw300_and_h450_bestv2%2FpHlRr2MfjK77VIIAO7p0R4jhsJI.jpg&description=%0D%0AA+young+girl+named+Mija+risks+everything+to+prevent+a+powerful%2C+multi-national+company+from+kidnapping+her+best+friend+-+a+massive+animal+named+Okja.+']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/', '3', '?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.filmapik.tv%2Fokja%2Fplay&mode=100&name=%5BB%5D%5BCOLOR+white%5DOkja+%282017%29%5B%2FCOLOR%5D%5B%2FB%5D&iconimage=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.tmdb.org%2Ft%2Fp%2Fw300_and_h450_bestv2%2FpHlRr2MfjK77VIIAO7p0R4jhsJI.jpg&description=%0D%0AA+young+girl+named+Mija+risks+everything+to+prevent+a+powerful%2C+multi-national+company+from+kidnapping+her+best+friend+-+a+massive+animal+named+Okja.+']

ResolverError: <type 'exceptions.Exception'>

Mrknow URLResolver: Initializing URLResolver version: 2017.06.14.1

Mrknow URLResolver: Initializing URLResolver version: 2017.06.14.1

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/default.py", line 291, in <module>

elif mode ==100: RESOLVE(url)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/default.py", line 197, in RESOLVE

url = re.compile('"file":"(.+?)"').findall(OPEN)[0]

IndexError: list index out of range

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!