KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 369,328 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Za PC greška pada Os pri pokretanju dodatka plugin.video.theoath-4.10.071 instaliro sam i scripte

For PC the error drops Os when starting the plugin.video.theoath-4.10.071 I also installed scripts

The crash-log does not show any error with plugin.video.theoath !

How did you get the crash ? Doing what steps ?

• just jumping in as this is the error I get and it happens as soon as I try to run it in kodilite, installs without issue. Openatv 7.0 on vu+ solo 4k

• Strange ! In my vu+ uno4Kse with openatv 7.0 - I do not get any error !

If you get error starting plugin.video.theoath please replace by ftp - in plugin folder plugin.video.theoath - files default.py and addon.xml with the attached (unzip first). That may help.

Thanks for reporting and Regards.

• Comes back with Error! submit logs/tmp/e.log and tmp/error.log and are attached below.

UPDATE: whilst the previous message was displayed I selected the option again and it starts albeit I cannot get anything to play

• Thanks. I found another possible error source. Please replace file addon.xml - this time in script.module.resolveurl - with the attached (unzip first).

If it works - you may find hosters mediasource, racaty, mixdrop usually work. Sorry for these problems - I have no testers helping me now. Regards.

• Sorry, where is this located script.module.resolveur?

UPDATE: Found the location and no errors but still cannot get it to play anything, Comes back with Error! submit logs/tmp/e.log and tmp/error.log

Edited once, last by tbe ().

• Question is how to load kodilite plugins to kodi

Have a smart tv with kodi. I tried to load one kodilite plugin: installation was succesfully, but do not work.

There are some modifications to be done before loading on kodi?

How and where??

All the best

Thanks

Edited once, last by monassat ().

• Which KodiLite add-ons do you want to use with Kodi ?

• hello, thank you for the answer, these are the adult and general addons, when I restart my ultimo 4k all the addons have disappeared with kodilite8.3 and sorry it's not opentv but opendroid 7.1 I don't understand why but thank you for your participation greetings :thumbup:

• hello, thank you for the answer, these are the adult and general addons, when I restart my ultimo 4k all the addons have disappeared with kodilite8.3 and sorry it's not opentv but opendroid 7.1 I don't understand why but thank you for your participation greetings :thumbup:

Greetings !

Which addons are you trying to install ?

Regards.

• Hi PCD

Iwonder to install plugin.video.tivustream18

Thank you for your interest & Help

• hello PCD, when I restart my vu+ the adult and general files disappear however I deleted then reinstalled kodilite 8.3 then the femefun add-ons, and other xxx and general plugins no problem with openatv 7.0 but in opendroid 7.1 the add-ons are save and work on first use but after restarting the files have disappeared? thank you for your help and greetings :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!