Sky SD channels gone to ? sky [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairi

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,183 times. The last Post () by mr42O.

• Since yesterday i am getting this error on sky sports bt sports and movies channels.

Asian and some other channels like cartoon channels are working

sky [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

This mean end of Sky uk SD channels to ?

• Official Post

Is this a red or white card ?
    Has the card been back in the sky box recently ? If white card, did you put it into the hd sky box ?
    Have you checked you have the correct entitlements for these channels ? When did you last get an update ?
    You may just need an update / EMM sent to the card to reactivate those channels..

• Card has not been near Skybox for many years. Its White card 0963. Trying to update card since yesterday without any luck. So i ask my dealer in UK to reactivate card ?

Is this a red or white card ?
    Has the card been back in the sky box recently ? If white card, did you put it into the hd sky box ?
    Have you checked you have the correct entitlements for these channels ? When did you last get an update ?
    You may just need an update / EMM sent to the card to reactivate those channels..

• Card has not been near Skybox for many years. Its White card 0963. Trying to update card since yesterday without any luck. So i ask my dealer in UK to reactivate card ?

is it asd stb the orginal box ?
    if so you should back int5o stb and update via your provider ;)
    if its a HD stb then you may need to check about what stb are ok to update within now
    as i think there has been chnages a while ago where on some HD STB the movies / sports wont clear in SD
    bevcause of new pairing standards , could be wrong on last but im sure someone will know if i am :)

Hope this Helps

TJ

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Its Pace TBS850NB box. I double checked boxid its correct to. I have old SD box can i ask sky to pair my card to SD box ?

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!