Updating KodiLite Addons and General Coding Matters

There are 163 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,950 times. The last Post () by pcd.

• Nothing wrong ! The video server is openload. To watch these videos - you need to pair with openload.

Visit https://openload.co/pair - select 'Pair'. Do the capcha checks (to prove that you are not a robot !). When you get 'Success' - go back to the movie and try again.

Always test a new video first with pc Kodi. It will tell you if pairing is necessary.

Edited once, last by pcd ().

• Nothing wrong ! The video server is openload. To watch these videos - you need to pair with openload.

Visit https://openload.co/pair - select 'Pair'. Do the capcha checks (to prove that you are not a robot !). When you get 'Success' - go back to the movie and try again.

Always test a new video first with pc Kodi. It will tell you if pairing is necessary.

Thanks pcd for advice.

Here are two new more addons attached below.

And a big thanks goes out to PCD for hard work

• I checked mdm4u on pc and didn't work.

Happymovies did not work to on pc and with my enigma2.

I tested happymovies before posting in this sticky and it was working perfectly not working now.

Soapcatchup not working here I tried it.

Edited 3 times, last by Nitro123 ().

• I tried 2 live streams on plugin "plugin.video.ytplus-1.0.2" but they dont work. Also 2 search entries, which also didnt play, I also tried the setup buth nothing happens there. The log says following. Can i do anything to fix it? Or do you need the usual yt plugin? (dont see the different between these 2 yt plugins). What i saw is also, that on the search results i could select on the old kodi direct yt plugin between "channel" results and "live" results or simply "video" resluts. On this yt plus plugin no sleection of search resluts are possible.

• The script.modules are in KodiLite folder scripts. When you test any addon - look in the addon.xml to see if any script.modules are needed by the addon. Then check in the /KodiLite/scripts folder if all the required scripts are there. If not, google for them. Or if the addon is running ok in pc Kodi - then the script.modules will be in pc folder (if windows) \windows os\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons.
    Put the missing script.modules in /KodiLite/scripts.

• The script.modules are in KodiLite folder scripts. When you test any addon - look in the addon.xml to see if any script.modules are needed by the addon. Then check in the /KodiLite/scripts folder if all the required scripts are there. If not, google for them. Or if the addon is running ok in pc Kodi - then the script.modules will be in pc folder (if windows) \windows os\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons.
    Put the missing script.modules in /KodiLite/scripts.

I googled for script.module.muckys.common and found them which one shall i download and ftp there are lots here. https://github.com/mucky-duck/…ript.module.muckys.common

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!