Automated Install Script for Ubuntu CSP

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,634 times. The last Post () by vitoribeira.

• Card Proxy Server CSP Automated Install Script for Ubuntu Server by Shatanar

1- The scripts will download and install Java.
    2- The scripts will download the latest version of Card Proxy Server from STREAMBOARD and install it on your Ubuntu machine.
    3- The scripts will install static IP address from the user input.

Download Ubuntu from here:

Installation procedure:
    1- Open the terminal.
    2- Type the command:

sudo –i

3- Enter your root password.
    4- Then the following commands:

chmod 755 csp.sh

./csp.sh

Regards

Shatanar

• I tried to install Ubuntu Server 10.04. It's not work.

• Hi m8; its working just follow the tut step by step .... what is the error or message you get when running the script?

I tried to install Ubuntu Server 10.04. It's not work.

• M8 your attachmed is not working ...(Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link).

Much appreciated. Thanks for putting this out there. It really saves a lot of time.

Q? Will this script also ensure if the CSP service hangs or crashes, that it should autostart again?

Additionally, it would appreciated if you can point me in the right direction how I can get my server to automate shutting my CSP off at 3:00am everyday for 2 min and then restarting it.

I would like to also have my Server actually REBOOT on a weekly basis via an automated script as well.

Any help would be WELL RECEIVED and greatly appreciated. !!!

Thanks for sharing and all you help todate.

Signed,

New at Linux :)

• cdcsys; the script is only installing CSP on ur Ubuntu server ... I will try my best by next week to update it with your comments.
    Btw: chk ur inbox

Regards
    Shata

• Guys, is the CSP site down? I have tried the autoscript a few times. I ended up doing the script manually to see where exactly it was failing & its a connection problem to svn co http://streamboard.gmc.to/svn/CSP/trunk on line 26.. Is there any way do download the files for an offline install?

Thanks m8 & nice script..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Guys, is the CSP site down? I have tried the autoscript a few times. I ended up doing the script manually to see where exactly it was failing & its a connection problem to svn co http://streamboard.gmc.to/svn/CSP/trunk on line 26.. Is there any way do download the files for an offline install?

Thanks m8 & nice script..

yup its down its been down now for over a week or so as i was attempting to install all this aswel on a dual boot on me laptop to have a play around :P master G gave me a link to down load the package but i think i have lost it lol but i still have the package here

• Cheers m8, did you get it up n running & if so how did you find it?

No its still halfway done lol, was issues with installing java but i got past that as it needed other packages to run and install, i did all mine manual, i then setup a vps to play around with multics lol and got that running and seemed fine, just alot different from oscam as oscam is all nice and tidy, but i can see csp being pretty good if it really does take the load from your own card then than can only be a good thing............

also on my search for info on csp i came across alot of threads/posts about how gayservers are using it as they can cram yet even more mugs on, but i guess there still is a limit with using csp

• Yeah, well as long as there are mugs to pay, payservers will prosper.. Although one thing to take from that is that CSP must do exactly what it says on the tin if payservers are using it.

Have you seen this tut for configuring CSP:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/cs…rial-how-install-csp.html

Not the most user-friendly software I've come across!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Yeah, well as long as there are mugs to pay, payservers will prosper.. Although one thing to take from that is that CSP must do exactly what it says on the tin if payservers are using it.

Have you seen this tut for configuring CSP:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/cs…rial-how-install-csp.html

Not the most user-friendly software I've come across!

yea thats what i went off installing but hit problems etc so had to use google to find work arounds and got there in the end, but iv not fully finnished it yet its just sat there waiting to be finnished lol, just not bothered lol yet lol

• Got the script to install CSP using the new address for the SVN, it also runs OK bur I cannot access the webIF either from another box on the network or from Ubuntu itself using Firefox it just gives the can't connect to server message, I've tried with the local IP address and even 127.0.0.1:8082.

I've now got a working config file and got CSP working, reading the card and sending CW's to CCcam, but still can't access the webIF - I must be missing something silly, any suggestions :)

• I fixed this by chown -R /usr/local/csp/* it was owned by admin and not my username.

Now to figure out some cron commands to daily reboot csp and cccam and weekly reboot the server - or does anyone have some prepared?

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!