hello how to install e2 in wetek play

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,880 times. The last Post () by simon5389.

• hello how to install e2 in wetek play, I was able to install OpenELEC-Amlogic.WeTek.Play.arm-5.0.8 but unfortunately wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.3-20161011.sdcard.img can not get it to install help

• BNIGMA-VX-5.3-20161011.sdcard.img is an SD card image and is intended for running from SD Card only and not installed into your box.
    To use the Dual Boot option, you need android installed in NAND and android needs updating to the latest version via WEupdate from within android (this will allow booting from SD card)

after updating android, prepare your SDcard using Win32DiskImager to burn your BNIGMA-VX-5.3-20161011.sdcard.img to your SDcard
    Put SD in your wetek and reboot.

As far as I know having Openelec in nand and Enigma2 on SD does not work

• I have Open ATV running on mine Fine, if you look on the WeTek Forum there is a open ATV 6.0 SD image you can download, I have managed to get FTA working, some skins in, epg, bouquets, softcam panel, but no luck with getting the cams working as of yet! also an enigma remote would be recommended its frustrating with the wetek one!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!