which w10 version should I install¿?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 816 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• My HDD died an overnight death,nothing in logs/events to suggest why so having to reinstall windows coming from w7 ultimate
    I´m wondering which version is the best all rounder ¿?
    I have read most/all threads related but...
    Please share your real experience with w10, relating to version ,compatibility,easiness/awkwardness, etc...
    Thanks

• I am using Wndows 10 pro bud.... very easy changeover from win 7 ultimate... i did a clean install of win 10 (backed up all my docs/files on external HDD and then copied them over to the new O/S) rather than letting windows 7 upgrade me. To be honest it has been very stable and any programs i use etc are working no probs.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks bud,
    After finally installing w10 pro, I encountered major issues with driver compatibilities and other faults, so have gone back to w7.
    Turns out it wasn´t the HDDs but the pcu cooler/refrigeration had loosened and detached itself causing overheating.
    Thanks again...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!