Setup Tunner on Vu Solo 4k

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,978 times. The last Post () by marcelocwb.

• Hello everybody,
    I would like to know if someone could help me, I bought a Vu Solo 4k. I cannot configure the tuners.
    I have two satellite dishes one pointed to the 28e and is using the tunner A, and another to the 30w in tunner B, when the Tunner A opens all paid channels, the tunner B only opens the channels free, if I exchange the cables the opposite happens. Could anyone help me to configure the tunner to open the paid channels in the both, I am using Mgcamd 1.35.
    Thanks in advance.

• ok normaly u need 2 disceq for each turner , as the turner a is master and turner b is more for recording , so me i have tis setup but with astra 28.2 and 19.2 est twin lnb each , 2 disecq in the back the dish so 2 cable come to the house , turner a , disceq ab , and turner b the same .

u can use inside the house disecq adn switch . but better install disceq in the back the dish , u need to feed each turner with astra28.2 and 30 w

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for my english better master g explain u.

• Official Post

Your tuner configuration on the receiver must match the the real/physical items connected to each tuner. If you make a mistake with this, you will get tune failed messages. You have not said this is happening, so I am guessing that your issue is decrypting, not setting up of tuners. This is based on the description you gave.

You have not said what kind of LNB's you have. If you have a single port LNB, how are you going to connect it/them to diseqc switch? But yes, you are better off with diseqc switches to both tuners, but both diseqc switches must be connected to both LNBs. Picture of possible hardware attached.

• HI there,
    I have single port lnb,
    I have peer from friends.
    My case already discovered the tunner configuration is correct, the problem is that the oscam is not reading properly.

• Does your friend allow you reshare?? if not then you will only clear one paid channel at at time.... you need reshare to be able to view paid channels on a second tuner.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hello everybody,
    I would like to know if someone could help me, I bought a Vu Solo 4k. I cannot configure the tuners.
    I have two satellite dishes one pointed to the 28e and is using the tunner A, and another to the 30w in tunner B, when the Tunner A opens all paid channels, the tunner B only opens the channels free, if I exchange the cables the opposite happens. Could anyone help me to configure the tunner to open the paid channels in the both, I am using Mgcamd 1.35.
    Thanks in advance.

HI there,
    I have single port lnb,
    I have peer from friends.
    My case already discovered the tunner configuration is correct, the problem is that the oscam is not reading properly.

what are you using Mgcamd 1.35. or oscam

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!