openatv-6.0-sim2-dm800se-20170223-Houara.nfi

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,006 times. The last Post () by decibel83.

• Hmmmm

dunno then mate.

atm the only things i can think of are the bloody obvious.

Attributes are all set to 755.

And this pains me to ask you, your not trying to clear sly.uk.

You are trying across multisat.

The only other thing is try uninstalling CCcam 2.3.0 and install it from a different source.

Regards: canthackit

• open your ftp program.

go to /usr/bin and locate the CCcam binary and depending on your program there should be and option to chmod or set the attributes to 755 it might be right mousing the file.

and then do the same to /etc/CCcam.cfg

hope this helps.

• I installed this image on my DM800se to allow me to use M3U and it worked fine the first time, played the channels, but when I turned the box for a few hours and turn it back on it was just frozen on the boot screen so I ended up reflashing the box again but now even though it show the channel in the bouquet nothing happens when you click on a channels.

Im pretty sure I didn't have to install any plugins previously when it was working but now the image doesn't want to work with IPTV.

I tried another image: BlackHole-3.1.0C-sim2-DM800se-20161013 & it was exactly the same, showed the channels but again nothing happened when clicking on the channels. I checked my internet connection was working on the box which it was. I used Esetting+ to add the M3U to the DM800se.

Is there a good working image for the DM800se that will play M3U without any issues, or is there a plugin that I overlooked that needs to be installed on either of these two images?

• Scusate ,ma la iptv funziona bene?Si vedono anche i canali nostrani??Grazie

si funzionano e anche I dolcetti nostrani :p ciao

Ciao Amico
    Ho reinstallato oggi ma non riesco entrare con filezilla mi chiede il password ho provato ma niente da fare.

Inviato dal mio SM-G903F utilizzando Tapatalk

Ciao, vai in Menu, Network, ftp set up e vedi se e' in funzione se no restart ( mi sembra bottone verde ) e poi vedi se Telnet setup e pure in uso se no stessa procedura come x il Ftp , poi dovrebbe funzionare, immetti lIP, il login root e pass dream... Ciao

Hi, I got the same when trying to initialize , it looks like it mis a tool ( I heve another Dm800.. so I deed it in the other decoder and putted it back to the one we use , Don't know any solution yet . Ciao

i use cccam 2.30 works fine when using blackhole or any other image tried a few diffrent openatv images all the same cccam wont decrypt any channels.

Hi DONT INSTALL AND USE CCAM2.3 IT DOESN'T WORK AND UR BOX CRASH, USE CCAM 2.21, Ciao

• Hi there. i install e2m3u2bouquet, i configure all but when upgrade the list it loadin for long time then i dont see any list working.

Iptv dont work whit thise immage?

What immage i can use whit e2m3u2bouquet working good?

If there is other option that i can use for split in folder the long list of channel.

thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!