OSCAM 0960 emm update

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,317 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Does anyone know how often should I receive emm update? Current entitlement runs out at the end of March, should I be able to receive emm update now if my OSCAM configuration are correct and I leave it on sky sports1 for like 24 hours for example? Thanks.

• You should be expecting the emm now..... usually entitlements are about six weeks ahead. Try leaving it on sky news overnight. If that doesn't work we would need to see your configs to check if they are setup correctly.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Left it on Sky news overnight, and still no sign of emm...
    Please check my configuration. Thank you!!

Oscam.conf

Oscam.server

oscam.user

• Official Post

saveemm value will save any emm`s you receive in your config directory..

Set the reader like this:

Add this to your account:

Code
    au = skyuk

If the above doesn`t update your card, try changing the sharing protocol to newcamd, or cccam instead of cs357x

• If the above doesn`t update your card, try changing the sharing protocol to newcamd, or cccam instead of cs357x

Many thanks, I have updated my config based on your suggestion, but I left TV on Sky NEWS so no sharing but using [dvbapi] protocol to display locally, am I doing it right? Will leave it for the day and check if anything gets updated, at the moment both "READERS ECM INFO" and "USERS ECM INFO" are showing "All EMM's: 0".

Edited once, last by bolu ().

• Still nothing, and here is the log... Please help..

• Changing the sharing protocol won`t get you an immediate emm update.
    You receive emm`s for different packages every other day.
    So you will need to wait and monitor what happens over the next week..

Many thanks!!, Sorry it may be a dump question, but please correct me cause that is the part I didn't understand, I'm not using any sharing at the moment, I'm using the DVBAPI for local display only so the sharing protocol should not matter? Or you mean emm can only gets updated via sharing?

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!