oscam 11284

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,428 times. The last Post () by master G.

• can anyone help me with this, am using a demonsat image for dm900

• I do not know about readers, have been looking for an Image with the oscam already to go, the best I could find was demonsat which allowed me to download oscam from a blue panel.
    I have also a dm520 which i added openatv5.3 that already had oscam and worked when I added the softcam.key file
    Have tried to follow some of your advice about adding to an image the oscam, but that ended in failure also, pretty much stuck now for 2 days.

I have tried to watch 1+1 international, which I know is possible because it works onthe dm520.

• thanks for that, downloaded it, but now I dont know how to put in the dreambox, have tried with dcc, and web firmware upload, but neither recongnise the file, do I have to rename the file?

Edited once, last by GAZA12 ().

• no good, their is no file called oscam in usr/bin
    I put the file in anyway, bbut no joy.
    Its too much for me, im done, taking the box back tomorrow, else I will end up in the nuthatch.
    Thanks for your time anyway, Master G

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!