KodiLite-Save TV Series in Favorite

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,386 times. The last Post () by bumperbee.

• Hi Pcd, can we have an option to be able to save the Tv show in a favorite folder? It’s a bit troublesome to always do a search for the same Tv series that we are watching.
    Thanks very much

When you select a video link to play - there is a list of methods. Use the option "Add to favorites". Then in future it will appear in Favourites when you select the addon.

• Hi Pcd, I guess there is a misunderstanding, I actually mean to be able to add the Title or Season to a Favorite folder of a certain Tv Series. As you know, all Tv Series consist of many episodes, so rather inconvenient to always select the correct episode as it involve many steps, for example:
    > to the correct plugin (specto)
    > Tv shows
    > Most Popular
    > flipping through many pages before coming to the correct Title that I want to watch (for instance like “Grimm”, I have to flip to the 5th pages I think)
    > to the correct episode
    > select play or download
    If it’s not too troublesome, could you program a favorite feature either in the Title or Season, and it will be awesome!
    Thanks very much

• I still do not understand your problem. For example :

> to the correct episode
    > select play or download or Add to favorites

Is 'Add to favorites' not working for you ?

• Hi Pcd, thanks very much for the quick reply!
    What I had meant was when watching a Tv Series, I would need to return to the same Series that I am watching to watch the other episodes that I have not watch or it is not uploaded yet. So it is very convenient if there is a feature to allow us to add a favorite to the name of the series or season. As for movie, most commonly anyone would find time to completely watch the whole movie and will not return to that movie again, so there is no necessity to add to favorite.
    If it is not too troublesome to add this feature, it will be totally perfect!
    Thanks again!

• If you name the addons you use - I will check that the search options are working. Then it will be easy for you to get it again- because search terms are stored.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!