Problem loading Image on clone dreambox 800hd se

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,052 times. The last Post () by steve29662.

• Not your usual problem, am quite good when it comes to loading images onto dreamboxes the usual problem I have is when I try to send a image via my browser it won't send and don't come up with any errors, the image on at the moment is stuck on booting to second stage, now I have restarted the box holding the front button in and get a ip address and STOP, then I put the io address into my browser and get the firmware update page, I can read box info too/
    but when I try to flash no joy nothing happens, left it as long as ten minutes NOTHING, now I am not thick LOL, I have mended boxes with NO CR ERROR so I have some idea, ok let me tell you I can not HTTP the box via DCC, now when I put the STOP ip address into DDC I get Telnet connection only, anyone had the same problem ???? if so please enlighten me so I can get a new image on this box.

Regards in advance

Steve

• thanks for your CA Error, well I've changed my laptop to windows 10, now the com drivers wont work ........can't detect port, I go into device manger and the com port has a error 10, I ve tried to find driver what will work but no joy . so if anyone has any drivers what work on windows 10 please help

regards Steve

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for your CA Error, well I've changed my laptop to windows 10, now the com drivers wont work ........can't detect port, I go into device manger and the com port has a error 10, I ve tried to find driver what will work but no joy . so if anyone has any drivers what work on windows 10 please help

regards Steve

• Found out it only a 800hd model not the se one, there's no button or mini usb service port on the back, just the rs 323 (9 pin) com port, but having window 10 the com port giving a error, so won't detect, so I really need drivers for window 10

thanks Steve

• well it knackered, ok got the com port reading it on the optiflasher (yippee) , but it won't get rid of the CA ERROR tried all the 800hd ssbl 82 83 ect, now mine came with 74c on it, but can't fid it anywhere any ideas anyone

regards Steve

• ok UPDATE every time I tried to clear the CA ERROR via the com port just went through the flashing program and would reboot and the CA ERROR would be there ???????? so getting nowhere I pulled the power plug out as it flashed , as it rebooted the ip address showed up, so held the front button in and then switched to load image , well worked sort of just keep getting invalid image, but when it rebooted the CA ERROR gone it just hangs on booting now, the images I have tried as follows / BlackHole-1-5-1-ramiMAHER.nfi , nemesis_2.2_svn78_mod_lucifer_ssl82.nfi and sim201-SS82-de-133dv3PHOENIX2-dm800-13052011.nfi all invalid now my box is a 800hd 2.1 sim

tegards Steve

• Well its done my head in, got rid of the CA ERROR got an ip address , but every image I've tried to put on is invalid. got bootloader 84 on , seem to have no problem changing the bootloader, but a image no way, I can get the web browser up , reads the box info ect , defo a 800hd only

Thanks Steve

• ok if is dm 800 hd put image then the boot loader with not close windows then reboot , i pm you all my contact if u want help via team viewer but not answer check inside the sim u have 2.01 2.10 ?? to put the image ,it is clone or genuine ?

• ok UPDATE AGAIN well don't look good anyay pulled the sim out 2.01 defo, cleaned it and the pins put it back no joy, DREAM MULTIMEDIA>>>>> ERROR, look this up on the web , the sim is corrupted, ok got a question or two what sim cards can you use as a replacement i.e a 2.10 or AP8 or only a 2.01 ??????? and where to buy one

regards Steve Thanks

• clone or genuine box if is genuine u can not put clone image if is clone only clone image and the boot loader u put it just after put image do not close the windows or reboot reboot after put the boot loader take 3/5 minutes to load

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!