Xc MultiServer DM4U 2.2 Modded Lululla all

There are 131 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 31,521 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Bro, let's go step by step :

I have installed : enigma2-plugin-extensions-dm4u-e2-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla_2.3_all.ipk and restart GUI.

On /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions I can see XC plugin folder.

On this folder i have cfg file ...........in this cfg file i have 2 xml files : xc_e2_plugin.xml and xc_e2_plugin2.xml

On which xml file should i put the xtream_e2portal_url , user and passwd ? in xc_e2_plugin.xml or xc_e2_plugin2.xml ?

Why those file are not in /etc/enigma2 like other plugins ? You choose that....then it's ok ?

On which xml should i put in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions or in /etc/enigma2 ?

I have put xtream_e2portal_url , user and passwd on all of them and restart GUI .

I can see the XC plugin on menu. Press menu and I have no live stream option....I have nothing there.

a01d8d14b2b.jpg

I have press red button and it say : Playlist error : unknown url type : ?username=password=1234 URL: ( see atachent 2.jpg )

1306200b68b32e62e890deb.jpg

Press green button the same thing.

Press yellow button it crash : see the crash log

crash log yellow button.txt

Press blue button ...nothing happend.

I have change the folder XC plugin you gave me and replace the old one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and restart GUI

I i put the xtream_e2portal_url , user and passwd.........restart GUI ........still the same thing : Playlist error : unknown url type : ?username=password=1234 URL:

Press yellow button ...crash....this is the crash file :

2nd crash log yellow button.txt

So where is the problem ? There is something I 'm doing wrong ?

Thanks

• sorry fo my bad english..

The folder where you can put the files can decide which one is to use with the yellow Config button

- /etc/enigma2

-media / hdd / xlmfiles_e2

etc..

In config folder

es: media/hdd/xmlfiles_e2

You can put as many .xml files as you want, the important ones that start with "xc_"

The login: user and password put in many files..

Es.: In xc_e2_plugin.xml e/o xc_e2_plugin2.xml e/o xc_e2_plugin3.xml e/o xc_pippo.xml e/o xc_linuxsat.xml etc. etc. etc many files o one file

No Touch fil .xml in folder plugin , use this in /etc/enigma2 or media/hdd etc..

The Info Message error is because you have not set user and password in xml files

Do not need to restart the gui after putting user and password;)

Unfortunately it is not correct what you did so you have error

Now I look at the crash log

1 log crash

2 log crash

• edit only this line RED with Notepad++ and your data server Link h t t p ://mypanel.dyndns.tv:8000 (Without space)

<xtream_e2portal_url><![CDATA[http://mypanel.dyndns.tv:8000/enigma2.php]]></xtream_e2portal_url>

<username>XXX</username>

<password>XXXXXXXXX</password>

• Little Update v.2.4

GREEN: switch file .xml - Switch Server

MENU: config -conversion type & xml folder

YELLOW: convert server in bouquet_list userbouquet.x.tv (M3U to TV / MPEGTS to TV)

BLUE: back to video

VATDTb1Y.jpg

thanks for test..

• Hi bro,

Everything is OK, good job.

I like a lot this plug in.

How can I take off from server file xml the : epgrefresh, timers and skin_user-hdg ?

I want to have only the servers on ,,switch server ,, green button ?

I will give you the crash log for menu button. 9 see attachments )

menu button crash log.txt

You said that i can put as many servers I want . What is the maximum server I can add in ? 8, -10 ?

At the moment I have 2 servers and i want to put another one. Where should I put the xml....on /etc/enigma2 ? and give the name xc_e2_plugin3.xml ?

Thanks

• ok

I still have to fix the list of all xml files in / etc / enigma2 better to use media / hdd folder / media / hdd / xmlfiles_e2 so you have all the xml files you want

please test this attach overwryte folder plugin

• ok

I still have to fix the list of all xml files in / etc / enigma2 better to use media / hdd folder / media / hdd / xmlfiles_e2 so you have all the xml files you want

please test this attach overwryte folder plugin

hi mate i changed my file so i had location as etc/enigma2/xc so all the xml files go in the xc folder if you dont want to use the hardrive, works well and i dont have the problem of the program reading any other xml files found in etc/enigma2

• xc = folder??? o init start_name_file??

you have modded??

thanks

edit:

this attach zip is ok

is ok for my box .. please test and report

xml folder:
    /etc/enigma2/

/media/hdd/xmlfiles_e2/

only files start filename with xc

• in plugin.py file i edited this

Code
    def mountm3uf():
        pthm3uf = []
        if os.path.isfile('/proc/mounts'):
            for line in open('/proc/mounts'):
                if '/dev/sd' in line or '/dev/disk/by-uuid/' in line or '/dev/mmc' in line or '/dev/mtdblock' in line:
                    pthm3uf.append(line.split()[1].replace('\\040', ' ') + '/')
        pthm3uf.append('/etc/enigma2/xc/')
        return pthm3uf

only because etc/enigma2 has other xml files, i suppose it could be anything

• a thanks.. but yu have a old version??

this is new version code

Code
    def mountm3uf():
        pthm3uf = []
        if os.path.isfile('/proc/mounts'):
            for line in open('/proc/mounts'):
                if '/dev/sd' in line or '/dev/disk/by-uuid/' in line or '/dev/mmc' in line or '/dev/mtdblock' in line:
                    drive = line.split()[1].replace('\\040', ' ') + '/'
                    if not drive in pthm3uf:  # Mod. by Diamondear
                          pthm3uf.append(drive)
        pthm3uf.append('/etc/enigma2/')
        return pthm3uf

test attach Up reply

• in this version put filelist xc_*.xml

/etc/enigma2/xc/

/media/hdd/xmlfiles_e2/

Important: files xc_*.xml is new now..

use this file xml

Necessary files: xc_e2_plugin.xml

Other files: xc_XXXXX.xml, xc_XXXXXYYYY.xml, xc_XXXXX.YYYYY.ZZZZZ.xml, etc...

Please

i haved a problem with skin blackhole..

with menu Button .. .crash..

Who knows if anyone can test it , this only test ok?

UPDATED --FOLDER

restart gui after save-config

To make changes to folder folder (xml)

After saving the config you have to restart enigma2, but it already asks for the plugin,

In short .. try it okay .. hello

• tested skin egami work perfect.

can give support revert xc_e2_plugin.xml in userbouquet.VOD__tv_.tv ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!