Xc MultiServer DM4U 2.2 Modded Lululla all

There are 131 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 31,469 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• You can make the Back feature work by using pickle. see here

Code
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17225287/python-2-7-write-and-read-a-list-from-file

Basically you add the previous/next url to system memory using something similar to this.

Also because this plugin uses a Def to to have continuous play, ie move to the next channel if the first ends, you can use this to add a new Def to give you Auto Reconnect instead on your existing channel if the stream drops and freezes. like so

Great work on the Timeshift by the way, I shall be making use of that code for sure.

Ian.

Edited 2 times, last by ian1095 ().

• Just added the Auto Reconnect mod for you whilst Ive come home from work for my dinner, but due to time restraints due to work, I probably wont be able to look at adding the back mod till next week, so hopefully you can add it yourself in the meantime. All the info is there for you to do so.

The Continuous Play is now set to on by default so the user doesn't have to keep turning on the new Auto reconnect addition from the blue button.

Perhaps you should rename the blue button now to Auto Reconnect ?

Ian.

• Just for fun Ive added the speed the stream is coming in at in real time, underneath your logo (it needs re-positioning slightly and the font increasing a little, but I'm short on time today lol) I will do that later.

2zi3kb8.jpg

You can have anything you desire here, be it HDD/USB free space, CPU Core usage, CPU temp, Free RAM, Flash used ect ect ect, you get the idea.

Let me know if you want this tiny mod too ? Its only a slight mod to the Skin.xml and a converter.

I also don't want to do too much, after all its your plugin and you may not appreciate others interfering.

Ian.

Edited once, last by ian1095: Still Cant Spell ().

• sorry.. my friend and Thanks for the info ..

No disorder can all participate to improve: everyone can use and participate.

Many thanks but my English does not help much

I have a personal problem right nowIndeed I attach the fix for the latest version 3.0: there were problems between skin-source etc.

It does not even create file.txt now

You can make this change if you want, but on this attachment.

Take some time, as I also need it.

The next version 3.1 will be about how this attachment will have a new skin .. made by an artist. this is surprise.. .

For other editing changes we will apply it to 3.2 if possible

Thanks, continue your tests

Ps.

It was also interesting to open a list in a pop-up form rather than with a swith button

:thumbup:

• Yes the list method is far better, however I never posted the code on how to do this because I cannot complete it.

It works, and the new servers are selected, but I cannot figure out how to refresh the list at the same time all from just one press of the OK button.

The best that's been achieved so far is to select the new server from the list then refresh by pressing the 0 button. Far from ideal.

Ian.

• I forgot to tell you that Play is active

The Yellow button for the download list (and button Media/Filelist/-movilist)

The green button for the Movie folder (and button 0)

I hope i work ..

@ian1095Maybe you look for this

Def update_channellist (self):

For the keys to be assigned you need to check the keymap.xml (nStreamPlayerPlaylist)

You should try it with

KEY_TV

But better in the future version (3.2)

They will change a bit

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited once, last by Lululla ().

• I must be really stupid.

I wanted to send you a link to an upload site with many mods to xc that you may wish to use and add, but I cannot figure out how to send a pm lol

Ive started a conversation with you and I hope only you and I can see it ?

Edited once, last by ian1095 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!