Help! Been at it 2 days!

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,159 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all

Hoping somebody can help - as title reads i've been at it 2 days

Have a Dreambox DM800HD Clone Sim 2.1 SL84 and have flashed Oozoon image after ATV gave up on me with PPV channels for some reason

Now i just can't for the life of me get Cccam installed - i see everywhere just go to the TSPanel but it looks like there's an error when Cccam 2.3 is downloading.

I have a softcam ipk i used to use for ATV but i put it in tmp then when i try to install a local extension it only allows me to look at flash memory and of course there's nothing in it. How do i get to my IPK file

So i decided to Telnet it instead - watched a YouTube vid on how to do it. Looks like it installed ok but now i can't see anywhere to actually turn it on.

If i had any hair left i'd have pulled it out by now - the image i downloaded (after failed Merlin, Open Pli and Blackhole image attempts) says it has cccam already installed but i can't find it anywhere. It's like i haven't got enough options!

Can anybody help me out??

• Ok thanks. Here's what led up to it - hope someone can help I posted on 2 other forums whilst this was down but to no avail unfortunately. I had my DM800HD set up perfectly with ATV - working one day, no ppv the next. Box still has FTA tho. I immediately thought it was the line and contacted the server guy but he says it's fine. No problem, I have a spare dm800 with a different image on (albeit very old, but known to be working two weeks earlier on my tv) so I plug that in with my line and get the same - FTA but no ppv. I get the title up just fine, but no picture. So it must be the line I thought, and borrowed my Dad's, which I know for certain is working - same thing - FTA but no ppv. So I thought it might have been the network connection but the network test is fine. How about a new power supply? No difference! I took both boxes to my Dad's where I know his is working and hook them up - same again - no ppv, has FTA. So I've installed this new image, found the cccam (older version) but still nothing.

So I have two boxes, both just miraculously stopped getting ppv one day for no reason. What the F is going on!? Is it the boxes themselves??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!