vu+ solo 4k and oscam

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,334 times. The last Post () by megan.

• hi

i am thinking of investing in new box solo 4k but before i do that is there a way of inserting all the cccam clines through the oscam installed in the box manually with remote .

by reading all these threads it just seem to complicated .

question : is it possible to create an image for the above task?

:cool1:

• There is also C**cam conver to *scam convert. you can put you cl*ne and get *cam lines ready to go in your box via html after ip address of your box type :8888

I upgraded from Vu duo 2 to Solo 4k and to be honest, it not worth upgrading it, unless you are obsessed to spend money on gadgets for nothing....

I highly recommend Vu Duo 2 over Solo 4k

• The solo 4k is a great box it is an arm processor so does not run cccam but does run oscam and many others.

you guys are gadget gurus and I talking from the experience of a naive man.

I upgraded from vu+ duo 2 to Solo 4k with a hope that I might able to view some 4k content but unfortunately I could not find any single Sports or Movie 4k channel yet.....

After spending some time, yes I found Oscam easy to work with then C**cam manager. But Oscam seems to very complicated and cleverly deigned...

Is there any better sat box available then vu+ Solo 4k?

• there is a better receiver than the Vu Solo4k and thats the Ultimo 4k, although dont expect the Ultimo 4K to get you any 4K sports or Movie channels either as most of these channels are more than likely some form of Hardware Pairing encryption system with there original receivers.

you could watch the Demo channels that are scattered around the satellite ARC and even some free 4K shopping channels on 19.2 east.

On occasion you do get some rare 4K sporting feeds that are encrypted but van be opened via softcam keys, but you really need to get used to using Oscam as all of the 4K receivers are ARM based units so can only run the Oscam emulator

• I am trying to search video for ultimo 4k on youtube but I could NOT find any video in English language.....

What are the major differences between? I mean is it worth upgrading from Solo 4k?

I have got Oscam and what I all know is, how to install and remove lines via html.... I honestly dont know what else I need to know about oscam

• If you download enigma2-plugin-extensions-satvenus-panel_6.4.0_all.ipk it all for arm images and oscam that I use on ultimo 4k

AeonFHD_MOD skin Sharp987 mod for Black Hole by fhroma

it seems to me a false image because on my ultimo4k bh do not see the same skins that you see

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!