Full HD Glass 17

There are 431 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 124,928 times. The last Post () by Kly.

• Please when possible,change the name of the ipk for OE-A Images

enigma2-plugin-skins- is the right name, enigma2-skin- is not ok,you can install it,but not deinstall it,because the path is wrong and you can´t deinstall this via Image,only via Telnet.

But not your ipk is not ok,but all ipk´s in this Thread.

With a OE-A Image(ATV included )is it so not possible to take it on Feed.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Install the Cool TV Guide plugin and you will have it like this

cool.jpg

After installing OpenATV 7.1, CoolTVGuide stopped working, even with the customized version for Python 3.

So now I'm forced to use the integrated graphic EPG, because I haven't found a good alternative to CoolTVGuide yet.

But I would be interested to know why the EPG is not displayed in full screen mode with hdglass17.

• That's not true, the plugin runs without problems on both 6.4, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2. Just find the package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide_coolman_v7.7.0_all_1080hdd_python3.ipk

I've been using it myself for years on the Octagon SF8008.

Nosce te ipsum.

• That's not true, the plugin runs without problems on both 6.4, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2. Just find the package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide_coolman_v7.7.0_all_1080hdd_python3.ipk

I've been using it myself for years on the Octagon SF8008.

I had already tested the "...1080hdd_python3.ipk" but it doesnt run on my SF8008. I see it in the plugin menu, when i choose the menu i can only see the info screen (version, greetings, etc.). But no EPG Window will appear, when i press the EPG button.

It seems that im not the only user with this problem, you can find this discussion i a czech sat forum:

https://1-cs--forum-eu.transla…x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp (last two posts)

i have no idea why its not running on my SF8008.

Edited 2 times, last by gonzobaby ().

• Hi Warder,

thanks for your support. Your info about the blue button for running CoolTVGuide was the right way. Now it works fine, also with the EPG button after setting this option in the Hotkey menu.

But unfortunately the config menu for CoolTVGuide does not work, when i choose Menu button in CoolTVGuide, the receiver crashed. Any idea or is that a bug who i have to live with it ?

Edited 3 times, last by gonzobaby ().

• MSN Weather is working from yesterday,but how long it works,it´s another matter.because the weather plugin has become a gamble, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't works.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!