IPTV Vultures

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,810 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• Now that Sly is finally disappearing from our screens, the IPTV vultures are hovering. I`ve had 4 emails today from different streaming sites asking me to sign up.

No thanks, for me IPTV is not what it`s made out to be. I bought an Amazon Firestick a while back to see what I was missing. Clearly nothing. It`s good for movies nothing else. Anyone thinking they can switch to this for Sly forget it. I think I`ve used the firestick twice in the last 6 months.

Goodbye Sly it was a blast. Still we can go back to this being the hobby it was and find a solution.

bo.

• iptv works fine if you have a good source on firestick or whatever

what i dont like with iptv & even cs no hobby at all bring back the good old days with ondigital keys etc etc etc

no fun with it now or very little as hobby was

• Yes "IF" you have a good source. Whenever in the past I have tried to find a good source for football, the match has almost finished. Very unreliable. As I`ve said before it`s good for movies nothing else. Unless of course you pay for a streaming service and surely now CS is being killed off surely the streaming sites will have even fewer good sources for their paying customers.

bo.

• I am a Kodi theme developer and have been given a few subs for custom themes for their services and I must say as a whole they are reasonably solid . As said you need the right service

• All I hear from people I work with, is complaints about IPTV. The most common complaint is how the person they have paid for the service has disappeared and yet again they have had to buy a subscription elsewhere. A free service is unreliable. A paid service is also unreliable because you don`t know who to trust. I`ve been around the sat scene for well over 20 years, I started when foreign channels started showing live Uk football. I will still get that so Sky UK disappearing won`t see me stop my hobby. There`s still great content out there.

bo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!