WorldCam

There are 79 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 54,266 times. The last Post () by PLATINI.

• Skylinewebcams are all offline,they have change anything,with streamlink offline too.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Tested onesmore and now is all ok with the streams.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• hi all guys i am new here on the site and i would like to know how you can get the list of iptv webcams. Until a year ago I was using another site (I don't know if I can mention it but to be fair I don't) where you saw many webcams unfortunately it no longer works and even contacting them they do not respond. Now I do not have a huge familiarity in this field, let's say that I am aware of a little something. Could you please give me directions about the list and how and where to make it work? I usually use android. I thank you in advance to those who want to help me

• The .pyc and .pyo files are the compiled versions of the .py file. Different box chips make either .pyc or .pyo. The python 3 images do not show these compiled files.

Also the python 3 images make the .pycache files. You can delete the files other than the .py files and the image will make what it needs. Regards.

.pyc and .pyo files are the compiled versions of the .py file. Different box chips make either .pyc or .pyo.

yes, we are saying the same

The python 3 images do not show these compiled files.

Also the python 3 images make the .pycache files.

this was the way that it started, but as i know, both openpli and o.e alliance turned to compile .pyc files in the same plugin folder (as older python2 /.pyo , to decrease image size and save older receivers) ,

but ok could be there images that still use the _pycache_ way

You can delete the files other than the .py files and the image will make what it needs. Regards.

yes , this was what i did, but... in every other plugin install/uninstall , it returns me all the files

and also, i think that not everyone knows it to do it...

• open telnet

Code
    opkg install python-six

restart your box

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• root@vuduo2:~# opkg install python-six

No packages installed or removed.

root@vuduo2:~#

Sorry that was unsuccessful. Regards Rhurbarb

• I managed to installl python-six, To do this you must google pypi.org/project/six, go to download files and download six-1.16.0.tar.gx file

Then unzip the files until you get to see the six-1.16.0 folder , inside there you will find a file called six 1.16.0 (or whatever your version you downloaded) copy and paste in the directory /usr/lib/python2.x/site-packages, then reboot

One problem I still have are the links show in the list but they don't load Is v.4.2_r5 the latest version? or is it still version 4?

Edited 2 times, last by rhurbarb ().

• With the 1.9 version I get AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ensure_str'

I used opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

The 1.6 bersion did not crash for me but it would n't load the streams but showed the player. Thanks Lululla

If you have isntalled package six library
    Fetch a list of available packages:

Code
    opkg update

Install python-six ipk package for PY2::

Code
    opkg install python-six

Install python-six ipk package for PY3::

Code
    opkg install python3-six

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• I installed IPTV webcams and various country cams to my box Octagon SF 8008.

But some ipcamlive, earthcam, youtube and similar sources are not working.

Is there a streamlinksrv installed via telnet or .ipk plugin to be installed via /tmp

for easys and stable working for those sources?

Thanks...

• Dear friends,

What is the difference between sources "videos-3.earth.com" and "earth.com" ?

I was watching earth.com streams until two days ago but noe only videos-3.earth.com streams are playing.

All earth.com streams are dead.

I am using Octagon SF 8008 with openPLI 8.0 image

Edited once, last by turoktr ().

• youtube links don't work for me,

maybe it works on your box.

I installed these libraries, and did a lot of testing

the youtebe link of the stram is detected and sent to the player

Code
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-streamlinkwrapper
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-ytdlpwrapper
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-ytdlwrapper
    python3-yt-dlp
    python3-youtube-dl 

HelpConfig here

for trial.. report ,

• I added v.4.3 at the top of trehad

in this version work youtube url................ :smiling face with sunglasses:

I installed these libraries, and did a lot of testing

the youtube link of the stram is detected and sent to the player

Code
    opkg update && opkg install streamlink
    opkg install streamlinksrv

Select

---Player Diect

if no work...

install next..

Code

Code
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-streamlinkwrapper
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-ytdlpwrapper
    enigma2-plugin-extensions-ytdlwrapper
    python3-yt-dlp
    python3-youtube-dl 
  • What's the version of worldcam that works on open atv 6.4 ? I've tried the 4.3 but my Vu Solo4k crashes pressing any button, the 4.2r5 is installed but don't works

Thanks

Edited once, last by v1las ().

• Thats correct,with Clean ATV 6.4 it make only trouble,if I try to install it,then the Receicer crashed with pressing any buttons,only with ATV 7.0 and 7.1 there are no crashs.

enigma2_crash_1668800207.log

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!