VU+ solo clone

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,129 times. The last Post () by Lavatronics.

• Official Post

Ebay is your best bet buddy, below is one for sale now.

Code
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SATELLITE-RECIEVER-VU-SOLO-LINUX-HD-DVB-S-S2-PVR-READY-DIGITAL-FREE-HDMI-CABLE-/180834504775?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item2a1a939047]SATELLITE RECIEVER VU+SOLO LINUX HD DVB-S/S2 PVR READY DIGITAL FREE HDMI CABLE | eBay
  • Consider the GigaBlue HD 800 SE if you really can't strech to the extra for a genuine VU+ SOLO. Really like the GigaBlue receivers we have I have to say, so much so that I personally would most probably go for this over the VU+ SOLO anyway, true image support is better on the SOLO but features are actually better on the GigaBlue 800SE, you've got a fantastic working and constantly updated image from OpenAFF (full credit to them), well worth considering, they're £169 on our website but only £164 to you with a members discount and a full 12 months guarantee, you're even more than welcome to come over and see one running if you're anywhere near our showroom, I don't image a clone seller will be offering you the same :)

• i woild allways recommened to by from sat shop at least he keeps to his word and when i was useing a smargo reader this guy was one off the people that u could truely trust to buy a real smargo reader and not a clone as once u upate the clone smargo readers they all fuked up. Allso any thing else ive bought comes when he says it does and dosent take weeks off waitng for

• Vu duo clone £200 delivered (ups)
    Vu solo clone £129 delivered (ups)

I can get these from a British company selling these chinese clones if i wanted with the vu symbol on remote etc..

Mate bought 2 vu solo clones and is happy with them,i have original vu duo i bought over a year ago and happy with that too..i think there is a file for solo for latest drivers now but still original for me!!

Defo some dodgy chinese manufacturers selling these so beware as i,ve heard some are not even using recycled plastic and the plastic smells lol so god knows what other surprises will lay inside on those fookers haha..bit like the dm800..dodgy dudes doing those as well.

• what features does the gigablue have that the vu+ does not?

• There is not a massive different but the GigaBlue 800SE comes with 1 x DVB-S/S2 fixed tuner (same as the SOLO) but also the option of adding a DVB-C/T Hybrid plug and play tuner for only £20 more, it also has the front display for channel numbers where as the SOLO is just a single LED indicator. Having said that the SOLO third party support is no doubt better as I type but the GigaBlue support has grown fast and already has the choice of at least 4 different images from different groups and that support is only likely to get better, plus the recent £20 price drop, it's even better value than ever!

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!