DM 7000 server problems local cards

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,660 times. The last Post () by greeve.

• Hello

I have a DM 7000 as server and use my Vu+ duo to watch

My question is i have two locals Canal Digital full and HD and TvVlaanderen full and Hd

when i put my two local cards in my DM 7000 slots and use the intern ip of my DM 7000 192.168.x.xxx in my Vu+ duo the card s both are glitching like hell how comes ? i use cccam 2.2.1 on my Vu+ duo also on my DM 7000 everything works fine only my local cards glitching like hell even with no other peers connected to it

• Have you been changing the smartcard clock speed or trying to overclock the cards ?

nope
    nothing like that

its very strange only my two local cards are glitching when i wanne watch them on my vu+ duo thru my server DM 7000 thu intern ip

• I have fast good internet with a good ping checked it ,no loose ends

Regards

Have you checked for loose ethernet cable connections possibly?

Or possibly is someone else using the net for laptop/ps3/xbox??

• what Cccam u using?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• think he is saying try 2.1.4 and see if it works

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!