Oscam-emu Autoroll via emm ?

There are 87 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,402 times. The last Post () by Sperl59.

• If you have correct ECM keys, the channels will open. The purpose of having the autoroll function is to automatically update the ECM keys in SoftCam.Key file (if/when they change). It is basically automation of the process of adding new ECM keys. If you don't have EMM key/s, but have correct ECM keys you just add in SoftCam.Key, they will work to open channel.

ECM key is required to open the channel.

EMM key is required to update the ECM key automatically, if/when they change.

• Thx.

so i need to hunt for emm keys as well ecm keys.

i guess i will go for gsky. it does all the job.

No, if you want to just open the channels, ecm keys will suffice and no need of emm keys.

If you have correct emm key and configuration has been properly then no need of ecm keys, those will be found automatically.

• Is there any configuration file for EMM AU for vu zero 4k? Thanx

I'll get this message but no new EMM get for SIS Live on Astra 4.8°E?

(reader) oscam_emu [emu] EMM: reader 0E00 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!

• Thx.

so i need to hunt for emm keys as well ecm keys.

i guess i will go for gsky. it does all the job.

No, if you want to just open the channels, ecm keys will suffice and no need of emm keys.

If you have correct emm key and configuration has been properly then no need of ecm keys, those will be found automatically.

Is still a hunt for emm. it's useless.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• After few times spent and games with AU on zero 4k finally works :)

Im succesfully clear one channel and from them get correct keys for all SIS Live...

then only need to copy paste finded keys to SoftCam.key and then all SIS package and channels work's! :)

This message in log file means that AU works to find keys:

(reader) oscam_emu [emu] EMM: reader 0E00 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!

After some time spend on the selected channel has been processed..and get

in SoftCam.key file I'll get this:

P 5E00A8 00 47xxxxxxxxxxAA ; added by OSEmu Thu Mar 15 22:11:57 2018 UA: 002B8EF7

P 5E00A8 01 3Exxxxxxxxxx88 ; added by OSEmu Thu Mar 15 22:11:57 2018 UA: 002B8EF7

if the forum rules are allowed I'll can set up my SoftCam.key file and a detailed explanation of how I managed to get all this to work ...cheers

• 144 (random #) is not a 4 digit # ! is only 3 digits.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• Seams good...in youre log you have :

then AU works...

did you get any key in SoftCam.Key file? And how take a long on some channel to get key?

• Let me put it right.

In order to PowerVu autoroll to work, you have to have following:

1. Oscam Emu installed and properly configured (oscam.user, oscam.conf & oscam.server files proper set-up).

2. SoftCam.Key file with working EMM key and dummy ECM keys inside.

Then you start Oscam Emu and change to a powervu channel on which EMM can be captured and stay there until EMM is captured and Oscam Emu writes the ECM keys automatically in the SofCam.Key file (which can be seen in the live log of Oscam through Oscam WebIF).

When the ECM keys are automatically written in the SofCam.Key file, the channel will immediately clear.

Here are files from my box set-up to autoroll on Asiasat 7 (105.5 East).

oscam-emu-pvu-auroroll-config.rar

• Doesnt seem to work for me on 4.8e

• Did you add EMM key and dummy ECM keys for 4.8 E or used these files as it is?

• Here's it special for you, my SoftCam.Key for SIS live channels ...

delete youre SoftCam.Key from youre usr/keys and copy-paste this mine, restart gui..

Start oscam and leave it on any SIS Live channel.. make sure that you have this in youre log file..

Code

Dont change channel and the picture comes in a few minutes (this takes about 5-15 minutes) over AU ...

Good luck...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!