Oscam to Oscam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,115 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi can someone help me with this ive got a reliable peer the problem is that they are moving over to oscam,iam running oscam and the problem is with he is unable to see me and all he gets is error at his end when he is trying to use my line anyone got any idea why this is thanks

• No issues with Oscam to Oscam, maybe there is a problem with either the accout you set for your peer in oscam.user, or the way your peer has you set up in their reader account in oscam.server - assuming that all is ok with his other peers and your other peers, then that is probably where the issue lies - and without seeing this, then I can't see what is or might be wrong.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks for the reply iam on teamviewr if you want to take a look musgeek he is not the first peer ive had this problem with thanks

• Thanks for your help musogeek on teamviewer and confirming that my config actually works oscam to oscam cheers

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!