DM experts need your help !

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,186 times. The last Post () by miljan017.

• Anyone can help me please i have a problem with my dm800se sim210 ssl84d .

sir from many days its tuner doesn't scan whole asiasat 105 (C band ) just scaned olny 101 channels on 5ft solid dish , for your kind info i have double pin lnb and using two receivers with it where one is my dm and the other is a china mpeg4 stb. on the same lnb china stb scanning 400 plus channels with hum tv and other week tps while dm not scanning those !

Some tp's singnal on dm are 13.5db plus.

i have changed many images sattlite xml files , cables , pin, diseqs , etc but failed to resolve this issue . please help me .

i'll be very thankful to you for this kindness.;(;(;(

regards !

• Replace the tuner, may be is faulty.

Sometimes the power supply units are faulty and cannot supply enough current for tuner to function properly.

sir host 13 maybe you are right but here is an other truth that i want to tell you that i am from an area where these things are unique and didn't found replacements .
    i've ony way to repair it or through it in garbage !

sir Abu baniaz i've tried and tested it with an other tuner but Allas ! got no result with that !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!